nineteen - lee minhyung

Chaeyeon's POV

heeyeon woke up from her state and was so terrified to the point where she didn't even know who we were at first.

she wanted to go home immediately so we were able to call her parents to pick her up.

before leaving she thanked us profusely, calling us heroes.

her parents were also as thankful which brought a smile to our faces.

we waved goodbye to heeyeon and we started walking back to the hospital.

we were greeted unpleasantly by the nurse from the reception.

"what are you guys doing back here again?" the nurse spat, chewing her gum obnoxiously.

um, excuse me?

"can you look at my friend over here, anything different about her from last time you saw her?" namjoon pulled me infront of him.

the nurse's eyes widened.

"oh my goodness, how did that happen?" the nurse asked obliviously.

"woman, you ask too many questions, now please hurry, my friend is over here bleeding and your fake self is acting as if you've never seen something like this, god you're a nurse for crying out loud!" jihyun remarked sassily.

some people laughed behind us, giving jihyun a thumbs up.

the nurse's face turned beet red after jihyun's rant.

she glared at jihyun before grunting the direction of the ER.

we sat in the waiting room and i looked to my left to see a boy around my age or older staring at me.

"damn, what happened to you? got in a fight?" he asked.

"of sorts" i mumbled.

i was surprised he didn't look somewhat bothered sitting beside a girl with a pocket knife stuck in her shoulder.

"i'm here for a similar reason" he said and lifted his right leg.

a dart was stuck in his leg.

"huh, how did that happen?" i asked.

"my friend threw the dart at me by accident" he smiled sheepishly.

"dang" i chuckled.

"i'm daehyun" he said.

"i mean, weird first impressions but at least it would be a funny thing to remember" he laughed.

"ji daehyun?" a nurse called.

"here, see ya.. what's your name?" he asked, standing up.

"i'm chaeyeon" i replied.

"well see ya chaeyeon, hope to meet you again soon!" he yelled before following the nurse.

i waved at the boy who i just met.

nice guy, 10/10 would talk to again.

"he's trying to take chaeyeon away from us" jihyun whined, tugging at my arm.

i rolled my eyes, a smile coming upon my face.

"chaeyeon is ours and only ours, got that chaeyeon?" taehyung looked at me.

i nodded, snickering.

"song chaeyeon?" a nurse called.

i raised my hand before standing up and making my way to the nurse in embarrassment.

people stared at me.

i just realised how weird i probably look.

who's ever seen a girl with a pocket knife stuck in her shoulder?