twentynine - mr kang

Chaeyeon's POV

"alright" i clasped my hands together.

taehyung wiggled in his seat.

"calm the fuck down, it's just a small tattoo" yoongi sighed.

yoongi decided to come along with us because he also wanted to get a tattoo of a seesaw on his wrist which will look pretty damn cute.

"how can i be calm when there is a needles pricking me every nanosecond?!" taehyung hissed.

"chaeyeon, namjoon and jihyun are getting the exact same one as you, if you wanna date chaeyeon, you better act like a man" yoongi whispered the last part in his ear.

as much as i looked calm, i had jitters going on.

i gave taehyung the biggest grin before the tattoo artist got the needles out.

"so i'm not gonna lie to y'all, this is gonna hurt like a real bitch but it will be worth it" the tattoo artist said.

"okay.." i trailed off.

i gave namjoon and jihyun a thumbs up as i was going first.

it feels great to be a baddie.

"oh yeah you're right, this hurts, son of a bitch" i straightened my back and endured the pain

"why are y'all getting tattoos anyway, aren't y'all like sixteen?" the tattoo artist perked an eyebrow.

"we just wanted to remember our friendship by getting matching tattoos, is that the answer you wanted?" i asked softly.

the tattoo artist smiled.

"just so you know, i think it's pretty cool how y'all are getting them at this age, no shade or anything but the kids in university try to get tattoos here and they cry like a bunch of pussies" they laughed.

i chuckled.

"i like the idea of the semi-colon, why are you getting it?" they asked.

"semi-colons are obviously used for pauses in a sentences but there's more to it, semi-colons are symbols of mental health"

"there's many people i know who suffer through trauma, anxiety and depression of past misfortunes"

"there's people who choose to end their sentence with a full stop but there is people who are willing to end it with a semi-colon which means they are going to keep continuing with their sentence or in this case, their lives"

"wow, you really thought about this" the tattoo artist said, a surprised look on their face.

"it wasn't just me but the rest of my friends, i personally like the idea of this tattoo, it shows people that you support mental illnesses and disorders" i smiled.