4

"You seem okay now, I heard you fainted last week"
Joy just smiled to her most trusted make up artist.

"Im fine no worries"

"Im glad you're okay after those projects I think you really need a break"

"Thank you for your concern"

Today should be her rest day but unfortunately her manager called her to take some time for the variety show "Sugarman" although she need to sleep,Joy hurriedly fixed herself and put some make-up.

"Ready Joy?"

"Yeah"

"You really look so pale can you really do it?"Another concern staff said.

"Don't worry about me,I'm fine let just finish this"

Joy didn't know who's the guest today she didn't even bother to know,what she really need right now is sleep not information.

Wearing a beautiful yellow dress,Joy came out of the dressing room and surprised about what she saw.

"BTOB.." She whispered.

A smile crept in her lips as she thought about what her manager do earlier just to attend this variety show.

That's why my manager is so persistent for me to shoot.

Joy smiled happily and greet each member of BTOB before sating down beside on of her co-host.She can see how every member of BTOB,her brother-in-laws smiled at her just like how they all met when she came to surprised all of them.

"Hello?"

"Unnie!"

"Unnie Im meeting my brother-in-laws right now"

"Brother in-laws?"

"Hello!"

"Hello Wendy!"

"2,3 happiness hello we are Red Velvet"

"Unnie why are you like this?"

"Hello.This is Minhyuk"

"Shine one let them shine on me~"

"Sweet ice cream cake ~"

"Sungjae here"

"Woah he's joy previous husband"

"Woah really?"

Joy just smiled for the term  her co-host used "previous" she also see how sungjae smile when the cameraman turn the focus of camera in his face but she also know that this is different from Sungjae's real smile.

Joy saw Sungjae's real smile many times whenever the camera is on or not after all they're both in a secret relationship before.

The show already ended and she really can't deny that she didn't enjoy it especially when BTOB make some funny faces and she had a moment with Sungjae.

Sungjae's

BTOB are now currently at their van waiting patiently for their manager.

"Someone had a great day"

"Yeah his name starts with letter S"

"Come on guys just say that it's Sungjae"

Everyone laugh including him,He also can't deny that it's one of his great time today being able to see his wife, the one that he love none other than Joy.

"Did you all saw his expression when Joy whispered something to him earlier?"

"Well how about when they shake their hands?"

"Yieee comeback?"

"Stop making fun with me" He said then throw the tissue paper to this hyungs.

The teasing continue when she saw Joy having a trouble look outside and waiting.

'It's cold why is she still outside?'

He noticed that Joy is alone so he get his jacket and hurriedly go outside.

"Hey where are you going?"

"To Joy and please tell manager that I'll go home later"

Joy's

From:Manager-nim

Joy sorry but something came up and I take the van with me, can you take a cab instead?

To:Manager-nim

Yes sure ,I don't mind.
Take care!

Of course she didn't mind all she need right now is fresh air and peace.Joy decided to have a walk before taking a cab when she suddenly heard some footsteps, she know very well who's the owner of that footstep.

Joy smiled before turning back and said....

"Are you following me Yook Sungjae?"