15

(AuthorCheonsa:Congratulations for reaching until the end and thank you for reading this.Say hi to the last chapter while listening to Sungjae's voice and Joy crying)

BTOB Yook Sungjae reportedly dating a DIA member

Morning came and that's what Joy saw the first thing,how can this be real? Did Sungjae cheated on her while they're still together? But no she trusted Sungjae so much and she believed that he can't do this to her..she believed her bbyu.

"Joy stop crying please"Irene said while patting her head gently and softly."You keep crying for almost three hours.Please rest"

"Sungjae has a reason for this"Yeri said."He won't do this kind of thing just trust him"Joy nodded and get some tissue to wipe her tears.

"Trust Sungjae okay? You know him better than anyone well except his family"

"Thank you"

"Let just wait for his explain--"Seulgi words cut off when they heard a loud knock."Yeri please open the door"
Yeri just nod her head and open it revealing a boy named Yook Sungjae sweating really hard and look like came from a long run.

"Sooyoung"

"Oppa"

"D-don't believe it..t-the news"Sungjae paused a bit to take a breath."I don't know about it please listen I-i"Out of words Sungjae just hug her tightly,he don't need to explain because Joy can clearly understand now that Sungjae don't know anything and just run to her house,Sungjae loves her and she trust Sungjae with that.

"I know"

"I don't know about this believe me..the company--the company do this"

"I know"

"They don't want us to be--I love you Sooyoung"Sungjae just continue hug her tightly.

"You're crying over this again?"
Joy turn around to see Sungjae holding a bunch of purple roses walkinh towards her,she smile.
She's sitting outside while reminiscing the past and drinking some coffee.

"I just can't believed it"
Sungjae hug her from the back and hand her the roses.

"Its beautiful, Thank you"
Joy kissed him at his cheeks.

"Come on it's  been five years after that things and we over come it"He paused a bit to sit infront of her.
"We are now together"

Together the word they've been longing five years ago and gladly the made it.Five years ago after the dating issue of Sungjae drop like a bomb,Joy crying for some hours,fans need some  explanation,btob members freaking about Sungjae leaving the group.
They both can remembered it clearly,the day that everything fall back into pieces.

"I love you you Sooyoung"
The was the last word came out of Sungjae's mouth before a loud ringing of cellphone can be heard inside Joy's apartment.They all look at Wendy who's holding a phone.

"Hello?"Wendy said as she answered the call."WHAT!?--He's here--We'll wait and we will fix this okay"Everyone looks confused on what's Wendy saying until she glared at Sungjae and slap her hard.

"Eonnie!"

"Wendy!"

"Do you think what you did can end this all!?"Wendy yelled at him but Sungjae just stay silent,he knows what her talking about.