7

Joy came to their dorm as fast as she can thinking that it might be a really important thing for Irene to make her came back instantly.

"Hello?" She called as she enter the room but silence is the only thing that welcome her.

"Irene?"

"Seulgi?"

"Anyone?"

"Why is this room so dark?"
Joy turned on the lights and saw everyone smiling at her while the red velvet members holding a cake amd singing 'congratulations'.

"Aigooo" she said.

"Congratualions for the succes of your kdrama! Joyie~" said Irene.

"You've been through a lot of things and harsh words from everyone but you still stand up!" Yeri said while giving her a fighting sign.

"Congratulations for your hardwork!" Said Seulgi and Wendy.

"Thank you very much!" She said then paused a bit " I thought.. I thought that something might happened so i got worried and this..thank you for all of the efforts "

"You deserved all of this Joy"

"Agree you've been through a lot of things you know what i mean" Yeri winked at her and she laughed.

"So let's celebrate now?" Wendy said.

"YES~!"

Those smile of her group members also her friends are one of her strength to don't give up even though many people said many harsh words to her.

"Joy isn't a good actress"

"Why is she the leading lady?"

"She's better to be just a second lead"

Well she doesn't care about what they said as long as she gave her best to everything what she do.

Next day...

Sungjae woke up late enjoying his free day even his group members keep waking him up.
He look at the clock placed at the bedside table and his eyes widen.

"12:00!?"
He immediately get up and washed up then get out of his room only to see his group members along with their manager infornt of the television looking at it seriously.

"Good morning?"

"Oh Sungjae you're awake too bad it's afternoon already" Their manager told him.

"Yeah, I woke up late since we don't have schedules for today" He walked toward the refrigerator while stretching his shoulder and get some milk and something to eat.

"Sungjae"

"Hmm?"

"Do you know who's the leading man of Joy in her kdrama?"

"I know him but not really,why did you ask?"

"Nothing"

"Do you know where does she lived?"

"Who?" He frown.

"Joy"

"Yes, I know and what's with all of your sudden question? Are you planning to court her?"

"It's no---"

"And why all of you are watching carefully at the televisi----"

There when he watched the television he saw about the leading man of Sooyoung in the news issue without thinking and finishing the news. Sungjae grab his coat and car keys then went outside surprising everyone.

"You should have told him that this news is nothing to do with Joy"

"Well he just get out"

"Because you didn't go straight to the point"

"Yeah whatever, let's just see what will happened"

"Aish"

Joy POV

"This is really a big issue"

"Yes, I know he's really kind to me"

"Im also surprised but don't let ourself jump into conclusion we should listen to his side first"

I let out a sigh before ending Seulgi's call, she's really worried about what happened.It's unbelievable and unexpected for me,us he's really kind and caring to me that's why im so surprised to heard about this.

Ding.dong.ding.dong

I hurriedly opened the door only to be greeted by a tight hug from Yook Sungjae, I make sure that i closed the door before getting inside the house.

"Yah Yook Sungj---"

"Did he hurt you? What did he do to you? Do you know how worried I am!? How dare he? I promise to punch his face! Sooyoung---"

"Sungjae oppa what're you saying?" I gave him a confused look.

"The issue,I just saw it in the news as i woke up"

"Opp--"

"I'll punch him if i see him what did he do to you!? I told you to don't go alone in a bar or without responsible person by your side! I told you to just be with me of you want to go in the bar!"

"Oppa--"

"Park Sooyoung do you know how worried am I?!"

"Oppa did you finished watching the news before you go here?"

"That's not important just tell me--"

"Yook Sungjae breath"

He do what i said.I can clearly see his sweat maybe he's really worried and go here as fast as he can.

"Did you finished  watching the news?" I asked again.

"No"

"You should cause that news isn't related to me okay? Stop worrying now"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"But when Irene called i thought it's about that thing"

"Of course not,They just surprised me in the dorm congratulatinge for the success of the drama"

He hugged me tightly while caressing my hair and whispered to my ears.

"Thank god you're okay,I don't know what I'll do if something bad happened to you Sooyoung"