5

"Are you following me Yook Sungjae?"

Sungjae just smiled and acted like he didn't know anything she was saying which confused her.Joy knows that Sungjae can be really crazy and weird sometimes or maybe all the time but it can also make him look so cute.

"No, I'm not why the sudden accused Park Sooyoung?"

"I've been walking for nearly an hour yet you keep walking at the same path I'm walking with, you sure you're not following me?"
She crossed her arm.

"I'm not"

"Then why are---"

Sungjae walk toward her smiling like the way he always smiled when there still together and hold her hand.

"I'm not following you cause obviously,I'm actually walking with you"

Sooyoung blushed and she can't hide it,Sungjae saw it and smile widely.

"So, I still have some effects to you after all"

"I don't know what you're saying"

They continue to walk under the moonlight still not letting go of their hands.

"Why are you alone Sooyoung?"

"Something important came up and my manager need to handle it then took the van so I have no choice,how about you?"

"Well I saw you walking alone"

"And? So what if you saw.me alone?"

"You're alone and I can't let you walk alone"

"Same old Sungjae huh"

"Why are still wearing that? And you don't even have a jacket?" Sungjae scold her.

"I forgot to bring one"

"Tch wear my jacket instead"
He took off his jacket and let Joy wear it.

"How about you?"

"Wear this so no one will recognized you just incase someone's following us"

"Ohh thanks"

"Welcome"

*silence*

"So are you planning to walk with me until I get home?"

"Yes but this way isn't the same way to your dorm, if I'm not mistaken it's the same way to--"

"To our house"

"Yeah.."

"I buy it after we separate ,I just can't let go of the memories"

"So the rumours about you not living to your dorm is true"Joy just nodded.

"Im here at the building now, Are you--"

"Im not going until you make it safe to your apartment"

"Sungjae this building have many security cameras of all people you know that"

"Shouldn't you offered some drink to your guest before pushing them away?"

"*sigh* let's ordered some chicken and hurry up,
some media might see us"

They both successfully enter their house without getting caught by the media,Joy knows how the media stalk her everyday a common thing for an idol.

"It seems like you really know what to do when there is some media around you"

"Yes I've been taking care of them for few months"

"What's with them" She just shrugged her shoulder.

"Sooyoung"

Joy eyes widen when Sungjae corner her in the wall while smiling.

"Yah what's with you!?"

"You don't want that paparazzi to heard us right?"

"Yah stop playing around!"

"What if I'm not playing?"

"Yook Sungjae"

"Park Sooyoung"

They made an eye contact making one of them lost the staring contest but no one is backing out until Sungjae buried his face in Joy's neck then whispered..

"It also seems like you didn't changed anything in this house"

Joy caressed his hair slowly then replied.

"How can I changed anything inside this house if it contains our memories huh Sungjae-ah"

"How are you this past few years?"

"Im doing good"

"If you're doing good why do you fainted last week? Why do you look so pale? Why aren't you taking care of yourself properly huh sooyoung?"

Joy continue to caressed his hair and felt something in his clothes,she realized something Sungjae is crying.

"Shhhh"

"Joy-ah"

"Hmmm" She let herself fall down together with Sungjae who's hugging her righy now.

"What happended to us"

"I..I also don't know"

"Why did you gave up easily?"

"What about you? Why you didn't chase me?"

They hug each other and cried together not minding about what will happen next but one thing they know at the moment they both missed each other warm and comfort.