6

Week passed and they don't encounter each other again.
Sungjae on the other hand,don't have enough couraged to go to Joy's apartment after what happened another reason is some media who's hungry for an issue keep blocking his way.

Today is their day off,no schedule and feel free to do whatever they want to do.The other members are throwing everything they get to each other in short they're making a big mess.

"Sungjae join us"

"Yook!"

"Yah Sungjae stop being a killjoy will you oops--"

"He's not in the mood"

"Why?"

"I don't know either"

"He's not in the mood after he go home last last night"

"What's with him?"

Sungjae stand up then get his phone and wallet,his bored and pissed at the moment.

"Where are you going?"

"Outside"

"Ohh careful if you know what I mean"

"Okay"

All he want to do is to have some fresh air to cool his mind,he's confused about what should he do.He cried infront of Joy then left in the morning.

'what a coward' he thought.

"Yah Yook Sungjae aish" He said to himself as he muffled his hair.Luckily no one will recognized him because of the mask his wearing well that's what he thought.

Sungjae continue to walk and mesmerized the surrounding realizing the fact that nothing had changed and it's still the same as before,he enjoyed the cool breeze of the wind while walking.

NO ONE'S POV

*Thud*

"Ouch,I'm sorr--"

They both look at each other,eyes widen.It's unexpected for them to see each other especially today.

"Hi" He awkwardly said.

"Hello"

"I didn't expect that I'll bump into you"

"Me too after you know what happened last time"

"So what are you doing here?"

"Uhmm I just go for a walk,and you?"

"Same as you, I need some fresh air"

"Joy"

"Yes?"

"Can you go for a walk with me?"

"Sure no problem"
He smiled because of her replied.

They continue to walk not even knowing where did they want to go.

"Do you have any plans for tonight?"

"Yes there was a party for our kdrama tonight"

"That drama"

"Hmm?"

"It remind us of our life"

"How?"

"The pool scene it reminds me of our photoshoot"

"Let's eat, I know a nearest restaurant here"Joy said not wanting to opened up that topic again.

She don't want to remember does precious memories because she knew it herself how painful to live in only memories.

They both eat peacefully no media around,no people who'll take a picture of them together, they're lucky it's early in the morning.
Too bad because Irene called Joy earlier saying she need to go back instantly,Sungjae insists to walk with her until they are in the bus stop.

"Do you have some schedules?"
Joy asked.

"Comeback,a fan meeting this week and an advertisement"

"Advertisement hmm"

"Joy"

"Yes"

"Remember what i told you before when we celebrate your birthday in a bar"

"You don't want me to go alone and if I'm going with someone else--"

"Just go with me instead" Sungjae kissed her forehead then smiled "Go ride the bus now,were here"
He said then walk away but before he go far Joy called him.

"Oppa.."He turned his back.

"I wish those days I'm with you infornt or behind the camera.."

"I wish i hug you more like you wanted me to do but those are only memories now.."

"Oppa saranghae"

◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀

So I'm still hyping up about Seventeen fan signing here at the Philippines last September 30 vhbhbhbkd
Joshua's smile is the greatest thing for me💛