11

I'm sorry for the late update all of my drafts just got deleted and I don't know why but anyway enjoy!

-----------

Few months later when Sungjae and Joy decided to see each other without anyone knowing about it, sometimes Sungjae will go to Joy's apartment to have a little bonding with her but they frequently go outside yet no one recognized them.

"Do you think they will get suspicious about you keep disappearing out of nowhere?" Joy said while lying on Sungjae's chest. Today is the day when Sungjae need to hang out with Joy as an official couple they need time for themselves unlike before this is reality without camera shooting their sweet moments.

"I've been disappearing for the past few months and they seems don't care about it so,I guess we're safe"

"What if they found out?"

"Joy-ah they're friends of ours if ever they found out about it, I'm sure they'll be happy for us" Sungjae started to caressed Joy's hair then planted some kisses in her forehead "No need to worry about them"

"Mmm you're right"

"Sooyoung"

"Yes?"

"I keep thinking for awhile"

"Hmmm?"

"Should we start calling each other with some pet names again?" Joy blushed to what Sungjae said, she decided to just called Sungjae with his first name for the past few days completely forgetting to call him "oppa" like she used to called him before.

"Uhmm..I-I'm kind of awkward about it"

"You mean shy?" Sungjae laughed while Joy blushed more and hide her face in her hands not wanting Sungjae to see it.

"Mean"

"Okay sorry"

"No"

"Please"

"So, is there anyone of you who knows where Sungjae is?"Minhyuk said while crossing his arms.

"No"

"Come on guys,really no one?"

"We also don't know okay? He just keep disappearing!"Chang-sub said completely frustrated about it.No one knows where Sungjae is and why he keep dissapearing as an idol it's very dangerous for them to go outside alone incase sasaeng attacked them.

"What if someone kidnapped him?"Il-hoon said.

"Sungjae is not that stupid okay?"Hyunsik told them.

"But some sasaeng---"

"Shhh stop okay? Calm down and trust him"Eunkwang said raising his voice.

"Hello? He's been disappearing for the past few months and that kid think that we won't find out"Minhyuk added then looked at Peniel.
"Any reactiok from you?"

"Just trust him"Peniel said.

"As you said"

At the other side,Members of BTOB is not only the one panicking about the situation.Redvelvet also suspecting something's wrong is going on about Joy,she go home earlier than before,smiling everyday and that creeps them out.Joy become more joyful but not only that because they think Joy is hiding something very big from them.

"Any news?"Yeri said.

"She won't answer my questions"Seulgi said.

"Maybe we're over reacting about this you know"Irene said.

"Still she's weird"Yeri said pouting her lips.

"Let her be as Seulgi said maybe we're just over reacting about this"Wendy added."but..."

"But?"The three said in unison.

"If we are curious.."Wendy said.

"Uhuh?"

"Let's visit her apartment now!"Wendy exclaimed and everyone  cheered.

Ding.dong

"Oppa please open the door!"Joy shouted currently cooking some meal.

"Okay!"Sungjae stand up from the couch he's setting the table for their movie marathon today.He walked toward the door and opened it only to see.

"Who's that--"

Redvelvet.