10

"Okay smile to each other.PERFECT!" The director exclaimed.
Obviously the two is doing a great,a very great job to be good infront of the camera for the advertisement of fritz beer this their way to show how happy they are about their comeback..the real comeback.

"They look so sweet"

"Are they a couple?"

"Good chemistry"

These are the some comments from the staff which are positive and the both of them knew that fans will also love it supposed that they waited for so long for this SungJoy comeback.

"And cut! Everyone good job!"The director said while everyone clapped their hands "and the both of you,thank you for the great chemistry such a lovely couple" the director praised while Sungjae just blushed and Joy mouthed 'thank you'

"I'll just talk to my manager" Joy said and Sungjae nodded as he seat in the vacant chair.

"Manager-nim" Joy called her manager.

"Yes Joy? By the way you did a really great job congratulations"

"Thank you  very much,uhmm can I asked a favor?"

"Anything"

"I want to celebrate with Sungjae today if it's okay you know for the advertisement"She's lying but her manager seems to know it already.

"It's not for the advertisement right? It's for the both of you"Her manager just smile when she nod "It's fine just remember to don't let any media caught you,congrats"

"Thank you manager!"Everyone inside the room looked at Joy as she screamed in delight including Sungjae who has a confused look.Joy walked toward him and sit infront of him the  whispered silently in his ear.
"Manager -nim agree"

"Really?"Sungjae held her hands underneath the table so now can see.

"Yes"

"That's good,shall we go to your apartment now?"

"Apartment?"

"Yes,Sooyoung your apartment"

"You mean our house oppa?" Joy let out a giggled as Sungjae laughed and pat her head,a lovely scene for the both of them not minding those people surrounded them.

"Should we go now?"

"I think so"
They bid goodbyes to all the staff and to their manager saying about them need to go for some hang outs since this is theur first meeting after few years of being busy in the industry which half true,the director agree and told them to enjoy.Sungjae and Joy go to the nearest chicken restaurant in Joy's apartment to order their dinner for tonight,the couple want to enjoy every minutes and seconds of this day without letting anyone spoiled their moment.

"This is a great day right?"Joy said while eating some chicken in their living room

"Yeah never been this happy before"Sungjae replied.

"Don't get drunk tonight Sooyoung"he added "Yes,I won't oppa"Joy mocked him.

"I'm serious" "You should say that to yourself Sunjae-ah"

"And now you're talkinh informally" Sungjae let out a deep sigh.

"Remember the last time we get drunk? During We got married?"Joy asked.

"Yeah,I clearly remember that"

"We're still young that time and everyone love and ship us,we did something rare other than the other couple"

"It's wonderful right?"

"Yes indeed". Sooyoung decided stop eating and wiped her fingers using the tissue beside her then looked at Sunjae "Sungjae oppa"

"Hmmm?"

"Can I hug you?"

"Right now?"

"Yes"

"Sure,no need to asked"Sungjae pulled her into a tightly hug.

"I'm so glad before we are so young and everyone still support us no matter us until now,nothing has changed" "You're wrong, Sooyoung"

"How come?"

"Before when we're still young we acted like friends behind the cameras and couple infront of it but now we are not friends anymore"

"Then what are we?"

"We are now couple"