12

(A/n:How about 20 votes for the next chapter? Haha.I won't update the next chapter?)

Warning:Short chapt----

"I'm tired"Minhyuk said while stretching his arms.He look around and saw what the other members doing,Changsub is drinking water with Eunkwang.

"Who wouldn't be?"Said Peniel.
Earlier,their manager announced to have a sudden practice today as what the management said.

"Sungjae is still not here?"Their manager said as he entered the room.

"Unfair! We keep practicing today and he's not here!"Changsub said.

"Don't be a kid now"Eunkwang said.

"Still unfair!"

"Shut up"The two started to chased each other in the small room while the other members are laughing because of their childish behavior.

"Can anyone call Sungjae? So we can know if he's okay or not"Their manager said calmly.

"Let me be the one who'll call him"
Ilhoon said and immediately grabbed his phone then dialled Sungjae's number while drinking some water.

"Did he answer?"Changsub asked and Ilhoon crossed his arms obviously annoyed by the question.

"Can't you see it's still dialling?"He replied.

"I'm just asking okay?"

"You're talking nonsense!"

"Oh sorr--"

"Hello?"

They stand still when an unfamiliar voiced answered the call.They know it already,this is not Sungjae.

"Who are you?"Ilhoon frown as he replied.

"Oh Ilhoon oppa" a girl voice said on the call which he quickly recognized.

"Wendy?"

"Wendy!?"Everyone inside the practice room said.They all gathered around Ilhoon making him uncomfortable and irritated to them.

"From Red Velvet!?"

"Wendy of Red Velvet!?"

"Our sister in law!?"

"Is their other Wendy in other groups?"

"Shhh everyone shut up!"Ilhoon shouted.

"Yup"

"Why are you the one who answered Sungjae's phone?"

"Uhmm that is because.."

"Because?"

"Because?"Everyone said in unison.

"Sungjae is in danger"