9

"Someone's excited for today"

"What kind of sorcery is this? For real Sungjae woke up earlier than us?"

"Yah are you really Yook Sungjae?!"

"Stop teasing him he's just excited for today"

"Bet he's screaming inside"

Sungjae just ignored all of them and continue to eat his breakfast.
The surprised look of his hyungs isn't a big deal for him actually he already expected it because of his busy schedule he really rarely wake up early in the morning.

"Sungjae I'm glad you woke up early today and already eaten you're breakfast because we need to hurry up now" Their manager said.
Sungjae just nod as a response.

Eunkwang tapped his shoulder and he smiled. "Goodluck"

"Thanks hyung"

"Let's go now,Sungjae"

"Gotta go hyungs bye.Anyway just get your breakfasts inside the fridge"

"You didn't experiment it again right?"

"Uhh sorry"

"Yook Sungjae!"

"Bye"

"Enjoy this day Sungjae!"

"Fighting!"

Sungjae just laughed, his co-members are really weird,annoying but special to him and of course he loved them.They are actually all right about him being excited about this advertisement but who can blame him? He waited for long time to be with her and many months to have a single project with her.
No one can blame a man like Sungjae who just love a girl named Sooyoung.

Meanwhile Joy are now in the set and still wondering what time will her partner arrived,she already asked everyone in the set but they don't answer her. Joy knew the fact that she's impatient but she's just excited,she waited for so long for this day to come.

"Joy stop pouting" Her manager told her but she didn't listen.
"We just want to surprised you okay?"

"I just don't get i---"

"Good morning everyone!"
A familiar voice echoed in the place,Joy eyes widen and her pout turn to a big smile.

"See? We want to surprised you here comes your prince"

"Good morning" she heard Sungjae greet everyone before walking toward her with a smile on his lips.
"Good morning!"

"Oppa,Good morning"

"I'm not late right?"

"For the shoot actually no, but for my time yes" Sungjae laugh.

"I didn't know that you knew about this"

"Same to you,I can't believe that you actually even act innocent infront of me when you asked about my upcoming projects" Joy pouted her lips.

"Sorry,I just want to surprised you"

"Well,I'm surprised and happy at the same time oppa"

"Do we still have some free time?"

"Yes,I think the shooting won't start now since the staffs are still eating"

"Good,let's talk for a bit"

"Okay,let's go over there near the window"

"Great idea"

"I'm smart"

"Hi smart,Im Sungjae" He said while laughing.

"Oppa!" She giggles.

"Did you already eat some breakfast?"

"Yup,my manager won't be happy if I don't eat and maybe also you"

"You know me well,I don't want you to just work take care of yourself okay?"

"Ne~ what do you wanna talk about?"

"I miss you" Sungjae talk- whispered (whispering while talking) enough for the both of them to hear it.

"I miss you too,Sungjae"
Joy gave him a sad smile.

"I miss us"

"I know and I also do"

A long silence for the both of them.

"Can I asked you a favor Joy?"

"Anything"

"Anything? Sure?"

"Yes"

"Then comeback to me"

"You know I can't do that"

"Then don't say 'anything' if you can't give it literally,stop saying you can do it if you can actually can't do it"

"Sorry"

"Promised me one thing, after this advertisement, we'll still catch up each other"

"Oppa.."

"I knew it,It's impossible for you" Sungjae let out a sigh,how stupid of him to think that Joy can risk her career now she's still not okay with the bad comments from netizens,she's still fixing everything and he's willing to stay by her side if she will let him.

"Fine but we need to be careful,you'll come to our house inside that house we are free to be what we are"
Joy said while smiling looking at him directly "Sungjae,I want  you stay with me,we need to over come my fear."

"Finally" he whispered then hug her tightly.

"EVEVERYONE GET READY NOW!"