~New Roomates~ Ch. 1

This does not take place in the universe of my Eddsworld x Childreader book, just so you guys know.

                      ~Y/N's POV~

You look out the car window at the bright sun that's shining down, you smile as you look over to your sister Akari  (kennasourus 's OC from her Eddsworld x Childreader) who's driving the car. You get a flashback on how you got in this situation.

Flaaaaaasssshhhhhhbaaaacccckkkk!

You were 20 at the time, you sister, Akari, was 18, she skipped a grade in school so she's only a year behind you in college right now. You were just minding your business in the halls as you get slapped in the back of the head, you turn around to see a tall, thin girl. "Move pipsqueak." "Why? It's not your fucking hallway barbie doll, go back to your dream house." A lot of people stopped to look at the arguing and some took their phones out. "Ugh, just move out of the way your fat ass is blocking the way." "At least I don't put tape on my waist everyday to have a one inch waist like you." You weren't even fat, you were skinny, she was just trying to be rude but her comebacks are just trash. You hear some shouts and a few oohs coming from the crowd. She growls and looks down straight into your eyes. "Aww getting angry beauty queen? I bet your daddy paid for every single one of your fifty plastic surgerys. And just because your tall, got a one inch waist and your made of fucking plastic don't mean your the ruler of this college bitch, now go back to your Barbie dream house so you can wash the fifty layers of makeup and ugly off." "Ugh!" She stomps her foot and storms off, you feel proud as everyone puts their phones down and starts texting the video to people and other stuff, you start walking away as you feel a hand tap your shoulder, you turn around around see a kid with braces and a black shirt and spiky hair, also a kid with horned hair and a red T-shirt with a gun on it. "Nice job back there." "Thanks." You had to look up a little to talk to the one with spiked hair, but the one with horned hair was as short as you. "Wanna hang with us?" "Sure." "I'm cool with it, in hopes Edd and Matt don't freak out." Oh god there's four of them? Welp your stuck with this now, Y/N. The spiked hair one laughs and grabs your hand, he starts walking with you and the horned hair kid. "Oh by the way, my names Thomas, but call me Tom." You nod and look over to the other one. "It's Tord." He says in his thick Norwegian accent, which sounds pretty cool.
He showed you Matt and Edd, and for the remaining years you were there you hung out with them and talked, played around, and did other stupid shit.

End of flashback

You fall forward and hit your head on the front chair as the car stops. "You should've had your seat belt on then sis!" "Yea.. thanks for warning me you were gonna slam on the breaks.." She laughs and hops out the car, you grab your bags and do the same. Akari takes a deep breathe in and slowly exhales. "Smells nice, doesn't smell like our old neighborhood." "Yea mean like dog poop and fire?" "Really? Don't ruin this for me." You laugh as you walk up the steps to their door, you hear yelling so you turn to Akari. "Is this the right house?" "Yep.." "Oh god I think they've changed, for the worse." "I can't imagine them getting any worse than they used to be." As you turn around the door slings open and hits you in the face, knocking you down off the stairs and to the pavement. Akari helps you up and you wipe the blood from your forehead. "Oh I'm sorry!" You look over and see Edd, his eyes widen and he hugs you so tight you can't breath. "Ok.. yep ... t..thanks Edd." He pulls away and laughs. "Sorry, just trying to get away from the yelling and crying over broken mirrors." "I'm assuming Matt hasn't changed one bit has he?" "Nope." "Thought so." You laugh as you pick your bag back up. "I'll get some stuff for your head, come on in." He opens the door and you and Akari walk in, you stare at Tord and Tom fighting over probably stupid shit. "What happened to them? They were the best of friends in college." You turn to Edd. "I really don't know, they've changed, alot." "GIVE ME MY FUCKING HENTAI BACK TOM!" You turn your attention back to Tord and Tom, the word 'hentai' made you think for a second until you realized something and you turn to Akari, she starts giggling and you could tell she was trying to stop from bursting into laughter. You cross your arms and turn to Edd, you nod and you look over to Tom and Tord. "Ahem." Tom and Tord look over and immediately stop chasing eachother. "How long have you guys been standing there...?" "Long enough to know Tord has changed, for the worse, alot." Akari starts giggling again so you turn and slap her on the head. "Ow!" You turn back around and Tord looked like a tomato as he walks to his room, Tom doing the same. Matt walks out of the hallway and goes wide eyed, he immediately runs to hug you and Akari, he almost chokes you to death from hugging you so hard, he grew, alot, like he wasn't tall enough. "So.. looks like Tord hasn't grown, an inch..." "Yep, he's short, which makes it easy for Tom to mess with him, anyways I'll get the stuff for your head now." Edd walks off into the bathroom. "I'll show you guys your rooms." You look over to Matt and nod, he grabs one of your bags and one of Akari's and walks into the hallway, you both follow him. You look to the door painted F/C and Akari's painted to where blue and purple fade together. (I'm just assuming she likes those colors because it's the colors on her crop top on kennasourus 's Eddsworld x childreader character page, kennasourus never told me her favorite color ;-;.) "You remembered our favorite colors?" "Yep! I had to help Edd paint since he's the second shortest, Tom didn't want to help." "I'm not that short!" You turn and since Edd, you laugh and smile as he walks over. "Here!" He cleans the blood off and puts some type of cream on the cut. "Thanks." "No problem, I'll help you unpack." "Alright!" Matt walks to the living room and Akari goes to her room, you go to yours and it has furniture and stuff already in it. You spend the next thirty minutes unpacking both your bags with Edd. "I'm gonna go make some lunch." "Alright!" He waves and shuts your door as he walks out, you finish hanging up the last of your clothes, you put all your other stuff like art tools, electronics, little decorations, etc in their respective positions. You grab a little bunny plush that you've had since you were five and look at it, you sigh and put it back into your bag, you then set your bags in the back of your closet.

                 ~Author's POV~

Edd and Matt were fighting in the living room. "Dude what the heck? Can't you let me have anything?!" "Well sorry Matt! I can't like someone anymore can I? You've known I liked her since Tom and Tord introduced her!" "Well I have to!" "Oh sure you did!"

                      ~Y/N's POV~

You open your door and see Akari peeking from her door to see what Edd and Matt are doing. "Whats happening?" "Dunno, their just fighting over something, I can't really hear." You sigh and walk through the hallway into the living room. "What are you guys fighting about?" Edd and Matt jump in surprise and look over to you. "Uhm.. just about what Edd should make for lunch!" "Uhm... ok? I mean I could go for some ba-" "Bacon it is then! I'll start cooking!" Edd speed walks over to the kitchen, you tilt your head in confusion and just walk back over to Akari. "It definitely wasn't about lunch wasn't it?" "Didn't sound like it when I was listening in, something about 'she's mine' or something like that." You shrug and just walk back to your room, you sit on your bed and grab your guitar, you open the window so the steady, gentle breeze would come in. You look out the window as you strum your guitar on random notes, you then start playing the notes for a song and singing. "If you ever find yourself lost out in the middle of the sea... I'd sail the world.. to find you.. if you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see... I'll be the light... to guide you... find out what we're made of... while helping all our friends in need, cause you can count on me like one, two, three! I'll be there, and I can count on you like four, three, two! You'll be there, cause that's what best friends are for oh yea.. Oooooooooooh~ oooohhh~, yea yea.."

Song:

You stop singing and gently set your guitar down, you look out the window to see three guys on the other side of the fence peeking over. "What do you want creeps?" The one that looks like Edd laughs and smiles. "Well, I want you~." "I'd rather starve to death in the sewers buddy." "Why are you hanging out with those losers? Come over here and we can have some fun." "I think it's because your like, 40, and I'm 23 buddy." "I'm not that old!" "Yea right, ugliness don't come that early in age." You shut your window and laugh. You grab your gun and put it on the dresser, you got a bad feeling about that guy. "LUNCH IS READY GUYS!" You sigh and open your door to see Tom standing there. "Were you listening in on me?" "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." He just stands there blankly staring at you. "Don't make me regret this.." You walk around him and shut the door. "Don't worry he's pretty drunk right now." You look over to Tord with wide eyes. "He drinks?" "Yep.." You look over to Edd who sets the bacon at the table. "I'm.. just gonna bring him to his room." You turn around and walk over to Tom, you sigh and guide him to his room, you shut the door and knock on Akari's. "Lunch!" "Coming!" Your hear footsteps as she walks over and opens the door, she sniffs and screams "FOOD!" She grabs your hand and pulls you to the dining table, she pushes you onto a chair and sits down herself. "This is why I always got mom to tell you when the food was ready.." Edd laughs a little as he starts to eat, everyone else does the same.

A few hours later...

You plop down onto your bed and sigh. "Yay, I survived one day with them, this is gonna be the death of me."

~1911 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤