~Discovering The Past~ Ch. 14

Idea by kennasourus, I've mentioned her so many damn times, but hey, she's an amazing person!

🐺= Pheonix's POV

💕|You wake up and rub your eyes, realizing what happened yesterday. "Cat... dog... wait was that a dream?" You sigh and facepalm. I'm assuming that was a dream last night... I'm hoping or this is gonna be fucking embarrassing. You get up and get dressed in a plain grey sweater and some black comfy shorts, you open your door and walk out of your room. "Morgen." You look over to Tord and tilt your head to the side. "Wait so that wasn't a dream yesterday?" "Oh, you can speak english now." "Yea no, I'm speaking spanish." "I hate your sarcasm." "I hate you to." You walk of and laugh to yourself as you hear him groan and walk to his room. You hear footsteps and see Akari walking to the front door, holding Pheonix's hand. "Akari." "Yeaaah?" "Where you going with Pheonix?" "Taking her somewhere, why?" You look her dead straight in the eyes and she just frowns. "Don't pull your mama mode shit on me." "I don't act like a mother." "Then you will let me take Pheonix out for a walk." "Fine.. go." You sigh as she laughs and walks out of the front door, you shrug and plop down on the couch. "OW! WHAT THE FUCK!" "Well sorry! Your fault for standing in front of my door Jehovah!" "I SWEAR TO GOD CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME COMMIE!" "Alright, jehovah-" You turn around as Tom picks Tord up and throws him towards you, not realising your there, Tord hits you in the head, knocking you out cold.

💟| "We're here!" I sit down next to a water fall, Pheonix sitting beside me. I sniff and smell a familiar scent. "Pheonix... go back home and get the guys." "Why?" "Do it." She nods and runs off back the way we came. "Hey Akari, see you brought Pheonix to our little place, you finally find her?" "Oh shut up already Exi." A wolf comes from behind the tree and laughs, walking over to me.

Ten minutes later....

🐺|I run up to the front door of the house, not able to reach the door knob so I just crawl through the cat door. "Edd!" I look over to the couch and see Tom holding an icepack over Y/N's head and Tord  watching from the kitchen. "Edd's still asleep, what's wrong? And I though Akari left with you." Tord walks over, bending to my height. "Akari told me to run and get help, I don't know why." "I'll wake up the others." Tord walks to the hallway and a few minutes later comes back with a sleep deprived Edd and Matt. "What happened to her?" Edd says, tiredly pointing to Y/N. "Oh, yeah, Tom threw me at her." "Not on purpose!" "Pft, yeah right." Tom sighs and picks up Y/N, walking over to me and the guys, they open the door and I run out, they follow behind.

💟|"Exi! Get the hell away!" "Why? You told someone about our place!" "The place I told you about, idiot!" "So? I still go here, and you never came back, so it's my territory now!" I turn to my wolf form, growling at him before I hear footsteps, I whip around to see Pheonix and the guys, and Tom carrying a passed out Y/N, for some reason. I whip back around to see Exi picking a necklace up from the grass. "DON'T YOU DARE EXI!" He just gives you a devilish smirk, he closes his eyes and the whole world turns black, everything going back in time and in front of my old house. Wait.. I could save Ken! I run into the house, but to my horror, I was too late, I watched as my mother smashed a bottle over my brothers head, killing him, my sister, managing escape. "Your TRAITOR! my clan died because of you! You left me to kill the ones I loved!" He snapped us back into the present, I tackle him and start fighting him, until I hear a gunshot, Exi just froze and fell off of me. I get up and look over to see Exi with a bullet in his back, he had died then and there, I look over to Tord who's holding his gun, he puts it away and bolts over to me, tightly hugging me.