~AKARI!~ Ch. 5

Fuck this sickness. I'm laying in a certain position and if I move my nose will get stuffy again, OOF KILL ME.

I took this picture last night for no reason but here's the demon cat that almost made me blind once, and bites me if I don't pet her or pet her in the right spot

I took this picture last night for no reason but here's the demon cat that almost made me blind once, and bites me if I don't pet her or pet her in the right spot. Help.

💕| You slowly open your eyes and your on the couch, snuggling with Akari, and Matt and Edd....? You tap Akari and she wakes up and gently gets off the couch. "What happened?" "Dunno, Matt accidentally punched me and knocked me out when I was trying to stop him from hitting Tom." You look down at Edd and Matt then back over to Akari. "Wher-" You turn around and see Tom and Tord snuggling on the small chair. "PFFFFFFTTT." You grab your phone and take a picture and Akari laughs. "You always like to blackmail people Y/N." You look over to two empty buckets by the door, you grab one and hand the other to Akari, you walk over to the sink and fill the bucket to the top with water, Akari does the same and she walks over to Tom and Tord, you walk over to Edd and Matt and hold the bucket above them. "One...Two...THREE!" You and Akari dump water on the boys and they shoot up off the bed, you and Akari laugh your asses off as you run out the front door. You and Akari had run across the street and you looked back, the boys burst out the front door with water guns and Akari just grabbed you and started running into the city. "How in the hell do they have water guns?!" "It's the boys, your really gonna ask Y/N?" "Fair point." Akari laughs a little and sees a little stray wolf pup, she runs over to it and you laugh a little. "OH MY GOD ITS SO CUTE CAN WE KEEP ITTTT?" All Akari's yelling had scared the wolf pup off into the road, you run into the road to save it before a car hits it, you pick the wolf pup up and turn around to see a truck heading towards you, you look down at the wolf pup and close your eyes, bracing yourself for the impact of the truck. "I'm sorry..." You whisper under you breath, but the truck didn't hit you, but you did hear crying and sobbing. You open your eyes to see a bloody Akari in between you and the truck, you turn to see Tord crying so hard it looked like he couldn't breath, Matt and Edd were crying meanwhile Tom was standing there with a pale face and he started to cry, you did the same, crying into the little wolf pups fur. You fall onto the road crying your heart out for what seemed like twenty minutes before you heard sirens, you look up to see an ambulance stopping beside the truck and taking Akari into the back with a stretcher, you shoot up and run over to Akari. "NO! I'M NOT LETTING YOU TAKE HER!" "Ma'am please step away, we are taking her to a hospital." "No... no no no no..." You shed a few tears as the ambulance drives off in the direction of the hospital. Edd places his hand on your shoulder, you turn around and dig your face into his hoodie crying. "Sh... it's ok..." Edd rubs your back and  ruffles your hair to try and calm you down. "Let's get home... I'll call the hospital when we get back to see if she's ok alright?" You nod and everyone starts to walk back home, you were cradling the wolf pup in your arms while Edd had his arm wrapped around your waist. Once you get inside you just break and run into your room crying, you lock the door and gently place the wolf pup on your bed. The pup started to growl while looking at your closet, you got up and opened it and a grey cat popped out and meowed. "Oh.. hey Ringo." You plop down onto your bed next to the pup, you look over to it and sigh. "Star. Seems like a nice name." The pup sits in front of your face and fiddles with your hair every now and then. You look down at your hands and they started to turn black, you just assume from the stress so you let it happen. "Don't be scared Star.." the little pup seemed confused and scared at first but settled down. By now your arms were fully black and you had your horns out. You pet Star gently to make sure your claws didn't scratch her. You heard a knock on your door but you ignore it, the knocks continue a few more times. "Y/N? You in there?" "What do you want?" "Well... Akari-" "S...she didn't make it?" "Well n-" You burst into tears and whip around to the window, you grab Star before smashing the window and jumping out into a white abyss.