~War Over Your Kid~ Ch. 10

Chapter idea by kennasourus!

~Your Mom's POV~

I slammed my fist on my desk after I heard the information my soldier received. "SHE'S WHAT?!" "Pregnant, ma'am." I growl and take my hand off my desk, looking my soldier dead straight in the eyes. "You better be telling the truth, or I'm killing you, here and now." "I'm telling the truth ma'am, she is pregnant." "Who's child is it?" "Some man, his names Thomas Ridgewell, prefers to be called Tom, here's a picture of him." Your soldier hands you a picture, you smirk and look up at him. "Know any traits about this man?" "Well, he has anger issues, is an alcoholic, and cares for your daughter, a lot, and I believe the child was an mistake." "Ah, I see, this'll be easy, grab me my gun, I'm finishing off both of them, no matter how long this takes, I'm killing them both." "Yes ma'am." My soldier grabs me my gun and walks out of the room, I straighten my uniform up and walk out of my office, towards the exit to the base.

💕| You wake up and stretch a little, you change into your F/C hoodie and some jeans. You walk out of your room and into the living room, you plop down onto the couch and just watch TV. "Morning sunshine." You look over to see Tom, he gives you a warm smile and sits next to you. "Morning..." "You alright? You seem tired." "I'm fine, I'm fine." "Well, I cou-" You both turn to see the front door burst down, your mother and walks in and smiles at you. "Ah, this will be even easier, thanks for sitting together with my daughter, Thomas, but I'll take it from here.." your eyes widen as she whips a gun out, but you hear a trigger get pulled and your mother falls to the floor, blood gushing from her arm. "GUYS, CMON GET THE HELL UP I SEE HER DUMBASS SOLDIERS COMING!" You grab Tom who's pretty fazed and run with Akari. "GUYS GET YOUR ASSES UP RIGHT NOW!" A few seconds later, Edd, Matt, and Tord come out of their rooms confused, you and Akari grab them and run into the basement. "What the hell is happening?!" "Tord! Shh!" Tord rolls his eyes and crosses his arms as everyone hides in a different place.

A week later....

You and Tom were out searching for food, Tom spots a store that hadn't been raided by survivors and you both run and grab everything you could, you hear footsteps and grab him, running out the door and back to the base. Tom opens the door and you run in, he slams it shut and locks it, Edd runs up and hugs you both. "Glad you're alright..." "Thanks Edd..." You set all the food down and walk over to Akari, sitting down next to her. "You alright?" "No... no I'm not... my mother has started a war over my child and just... UGH!" "I could've helped but she raided my base and killed all my damn soldiers! Pat and Pau texted me a few hours ago and said they're heading this way though." "Great, more mouths to feed.." "They brought more clothes, guns, and plenty of other shit to help, trust me, it's worth it." "Yeah, yeah, sure." You plop down onto the floor and groan. You hear a knock and the door open, you don't look up though. "Ah, the lady who caused this war, can't we just throw her out and this all be over with?" "HELL NO! SHE HAS MY CHILD IN HER FUCKING BODY!" "Damn Tom! Calm the hell down, Pat is a little right though..." "Oh yeah, cause he's your soldier." "It's not that it's just... nevermind..." You sigh and get up, walking over to your bed in the corner of the room, plopping down onto it, and falling asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter! But I spent most of today writing Born This Way and I'm tired as shit, also this DAMN RIHANNA SONG KEEPS PLAYING ON REPEAT AND I'M GONNA LITERALLY KILL PANDORA RN!

Every chapter, for now on I'm gonna leave a little quote that I like, whether it be inspirational, funny, true, or any other category.

'Peoples Words Cut Deeper Than A Knife, But Some People's Words Are Stitches, Make Yours Stitches, To Fix All Those Knife Holes Other People Take In, Someday, They'll Return The Favor.'

~751 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤