~Here We Go Again...~ Ch. 17

Chapter idea by Pastelstargazer

Oh hey I'm alive btw-

💕|You wake up to a loud crash. You see a figure run by the couch and upstairs. Tom was woken up too and was confused, you then noticed Phoenix was gone.

"Let's go check it out..." Tom says, getting up. You follow behind him quietly.

You both get upstairs and see the guys around Akari's room. "What's happening?" Tom asks as they all look over. "We have no clue." Edd says quietly as Kacy comes out of her room and walks over.

Tom sighs and breaks Akari's door down. You stare in shock as you saw your mother, holding a gun to Phoenix's head. Akari was being held back by some kind of force.

Edd tries to run in but gets thrown back by another forcefield, Matt quickly catches him before he fell down the stairs though.

"Now, little kitten. Either you join me... or I kill Y/N and Phoenix. Or..." Your mother began, pulling a gem out. "Get brainwashed."

Akari stayed silent and stared at the floor. "I'm depressed. I cut myself everyday because of you. Sadness runs through me. Let's just go..." Akari mumbles.

Your mother nods and grabs Akari's hand, they then disappear. You froze and fell to your knees in the doorway. Phoenix ran up to you, crying. She then started to sob into your chest.

Kacy hugged you from behind in an attempt to calm you down. You tightly hugged Phoenix, crying with her.

💟|I sigh and look at the hallway I was in. Some type of base. I saw my father walk over and smile. How the hell did both of them survive? I thought. I then heard my mom say something about a 'crisis' to my father. I grab my phone and call Y/N.

"What do you wanted backstabbing bitch?" She says as soon as she answers. "There's a crisis or something, get weapons and get the hell out of there." I say blankly, whispering so my mom couldn't hear me. "Why should I trust you?" She replies "Just do it Y/N!" And with that, I hung up.

💕|You tell everyone what Akari said and you all decided to leave. Just as you were leaving a bomb dropped near the house, but not close enough to destroy or damage it.

A month later...

You were hiding behind a tree with Kacy. She was bandaging one of her wounds up. "Why the hell did Tord make you go in this battle if you're pregnant? Tom didn't even try to stop him either." She says as she stands up.

"No clue." You say before hearing a masculine scream. You look out from the tree and see Akari holding a gun to Pat's head. "I'm sorry..." She says before shooting Pat and killing him.

You froze in place. First, she back stabs you and the others than kills Pat? You were about to shoot her before your mom gets shot. The guys all run over to you and Kacy, Phoenix following behind in her wolf form.

You walk out from behind the tree. "Grey leader down, I repeat, Grey leader down, over." Akari says into a walki-talki. She changes into her wolf form and runs over to you and the others. "Let's go, they're planning a nuke."

She says. You were so confused. She backstabs you and the others, kills Pat, and then tries to save you and the gang? This was weird to you. You shrug it off and nod, following Akari with the others.

A few months later....

You plop onto the couch of the living room, groaning in boredom. Kacy limped over to you, since she had been shot in the leg. "You alright?" She asks, the boredom in her voice clear as the sky.

"Yeeeep, just bor-" You began, but Tord ran into the room and jumped on the couch, knocking you off.

"oW!" You screeched. Kacy then slapped Tord. "She's pregnant, Tord, remember?" Kacy reminded Tord.

"Yeah, I know." He says, getting off the couch. Kacy helps you off the floor. You then feel liquid run down your pants. You look up to Kacy. "What?" She asks.

"...My water just broke..."

There's your cliffhanger lmao-

Sorry I had to-

Also hey, I'm not dead! I'm trying to get my account back alive oofers.

'WWHEJEJEJEKEKEKE- THESE FUCKING STRIPED THINGS!-'

-Tord

(It's from a roleplay I was doing on discord and I was controlling Tord. Long story short, Tord, being lost in America because Tom ran off to catch Edd, and bees do not go together well. Or nails being lodged into Tord's leg or having hammers thrown at him in a helicopter. Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing for an hour because of everything happening to Tord-)

~800 Total Words~

💚💜💙❤