~Another Secret To Keep~ Ch. 4

Kill me dude.

So uhm...

I'm sick.

I haven't talked almost all day, because it hurts to talk. I have a stuffy nose and a sore throat, by soar I mean it burns when I talk. This reminds me of when I got my tonsils out on Christmas break, I didn't talk for a week and on Christmas my sister got so annoying to try and get me to talk I gave up and talked, it only hurt a little and it was weird talking. bUt I sTiLl DrEw SoMe ArT tOdAy, EvEn ThOuGh I'm DyInG oF pAiN.

Also...

Mweheheh

Mweheheh.... MWHEHEHE.... MWHAHAAHAHAHAH... I'm gonna have some fun with this :) Also I'm gonna be practicing online art, I got a stylus pen meant for drawing, so I'm going to be practicing getting used to it before I do any that I will show. I'm probably gonna use flip a clip mostly so I can animate but if I'm feeling like drawing for amino or wattpad I'll use ibis paint or medibang paint. Long story short, my phone has like five+ art related apps. Oof. (I ACCIDENTLY MADE THE WHOLE PARAGRAPH NOT IN BOLD BUT I'M NOT RETYPING IT, OH WELL!)

💕| You wake up and slowly rub your eyes, you look over to Akari who's fast asleep in her wolf form. You smile as you get up and put the blanket over her. You look down at your hands that were still black, you concentrated on clearing your mind and the black on your arms slowly went away, same with on your feet, and your small little horns went away too. You slowly open the door and peek out of the hallway, coast was clear so you quietly walk over to your room, you see Tord scavenging through all your stuff so you hide behind the wall and peek in. "Just one pair... just one pair..." You walk in the doorway and rest your body against the doorway, you clear your throat to catch his attention and he jumps up and turns a shade of dark red. "Watcha doing Tordle?" "Erm.... nothing... just looking for something that I accidently kicked under you door... hehe..." "Oh, really now?" "Yeeeep." You could see the sweat come down his face which makes you laugh a little, you instantly stop laughing and put on a serious face. "Seriously, fucking put it down and get out shortie." He sighs and drops a pair of your panties and runs out the room. "TORD, WHAT THE HELL?!" You look back in the hallway as he runs into his room and locks the door. "Pervert..." You pick the pair of panties up and pinch them with your finger. "I need to burn these, forget washing them. To be honest I need to burn Tord, that'll solve all lives issues." You throw them into the deep depths of your closet and shut your closet door, you clean up the mess he made and plop onto your bed. You look over to one of your necklaces that had a little grey amulet, the little amulet was glowing so you get up and walk over to it, you grab it and inspect it. Everything becomes a blur as something plops out of the amulet and knocks you to the ground. You get up and rub your head, you look over to a cat that turned from a plain grey color to a orange color with a white chest. "HOLY MOTHER FUCKING JESUS MAGIC CAT, AKARI!" You jump up and run over to your door and open it, you slam it shut and without thinking run into Edd's room instead of Akari's. You run over to his bed and shake him awake. "EDD THERE'S A RANDOM MAGICAL CAT IN MY ROOM I NEED HELP!" He gets up and rubs his eyes and just looks over to you. "Are you joking?" "Yea, I'm joking for no reason, NO I'M NOT THERE'S A MAGIC CAT IN MY ROOM, EDD!" "Ok, ok... but your gonna pay me ten bucks if there's nothing there.." He gets up and you grab his arm and pull him into your room, you look around and there was no cat anymore. "See? No c-" He was cut off by a cat apearing from behind the wall and sitting in front of you. "MAGIC CAT! SEE! I'M NOT INSANE!" "Can you please just shut u-" You look over as Tom stops in his tracks as he sees the cat. "We have two cats now?" "No, it's a fucking magical cat." "Your kidding right?" "NO I'M LITERALLY NOT JOKING TOM!" The cat walks up to you and sits in front of you. "What do you want weird, magical cat?" The cat gives you a little smirk and you back away a little, it turns into a human somehow and grabs your guitar, it smashes it over your head and knocks you down to the ground. "Monster... Freak... Weirdo........ Stupid... You should just die...." it kept repeating those words and soon enough Edd and Tom joined in, the cat human thing grabs a knife and stabs you in the stomach, you black out immediately.