~Betrayal?~ Ch. 7

A chapter idea from my good friend kennasourus who has supported me since the early chapters of my other eddsworld book Born This Way, and she also gives me lots of ideas for my books, go check her profile and all her books out!

Crush Chart (Basically Who Likes Who)

Akari: Doesn't Really Know

Y/N: Doesn't Really Know

Tom: Mostly Y/N

Edd: Mostly Y/N

Matt: Half and Half, Although Y/N is Creeped Out How Much He's Changed Since College

Tord: Akari, He's Scared To Death Of Y/N and Thinks She'll Beat The Fuck out of Him if He Tried Anything, Although He Does Want To Protect Her And Akari At All Costs, Even if It means Telling Them And The Guys About The whole Red Army thing.

💟 (Akari's POV, If You Forgot)|I was just up walking around, it was about four am so everyone was asleep, I just couldn't sleep tonight. I went and sat on the living room couch, I turned the TV on and turned the sound down so only I could hear it. After a few minutes into my favorite show I hear someone walk into the living room, I whip around and see Tord, he smiles and sits next to me. "Why are you up at four am?" "I just couldn't sleep, you?" "I couldn't sleep either, I could hear Tom talking to himself in his sleep." "That must be a pain." He leans over and kisses me, making me turn into a little tomato. "Aw, cute." I make a little tsundere face and he laughs.
🍋⚠More Lemon, Cause I Can.🍋⚠
I playfully tackle him and wrestle with him a little, he managed to push me off, I have a pretty fragile, light weight body. "Oh you wanna play do ya?" He tackles me and pins me to the couch, he starts to kiss and peck at my neck, getting the sweet spot. "Ah, there!" He laughs and lifts his head up, coming up for air. "Ah, so you like both playing types? Let's see about that." (Holy cringe on a stick.) He caresses my cheek gently, moving it down to my crop top and gently sliding it off, he slides his shirt off as well. He moves his hand down to my shorts and gently pulls them down, throwing them aside with my crop top, he also takes his shorts off. I'm basically a blushing mess at this point, he undoes my bra and plays around with my breasts, he eventually moves his hand down to my panties and slides them off, he fingers me and teases me alot. "Ngh, stop teasing!" "Alright, alright." He slides his boxers off and throws them aside, he could tell I was fragile so he gently put it in, and went pretty slow and then a little bit faster over time. "It's hurting! Stop, stop!" "Pft, fine." He gently slides it out and laughs. "Your so fragile, it's cute." "I think I can go to sleep now.." "Aw, did I make you weak?" "Yep." He laughs and puts his boxers on and his clothes on, he helps me get dressed as well. I walk into my room and eventually fall back asleep for a few hours. (THAT HURT LIKE A CRINGE ON A STICK DUDE OOOOFFF.)

💕|You wake up the next day, you hop off the couch, your legs were still like noodles but weren't as bad, you could walk at least. You walk to your room and shut the door behind you, you grab your laptop and just do random things on the Internet, until you see an eye catching ad, 'See Your Family Tree, No Money Needed!' You click on it and it brings you to a website, you enter your first and last name and it shows your family tree. "I only see me and Jamie.... where's Akari..?" You scroll down and see no trace of Akari anywhere. "Wait a second.." You google something about a murder you saw on the Internet when you were thirteen, it had Akari's name on it but she said it wasn't her, so you ignored it. "Sister and Brother of Akari, Last name unknown, murdered, Akari was taken away by the murderer and never seen or heard of again.......Oh my god...there's no way this isn't her..." You pick your laptop up and run to Akari's room, you shut the door behind you and she looks at you confused. "Akari, explain." You put the computer on her bed in front of her, she goes wide eyed as she reads the report from all those years ago. "How did you remember this post?" "Oh so it is about you?!" "Mom said not to tell you or she'd kill me, sorry I didn't want to die!" "You could've told me and we could've ran away Akari!" "She would've tracked us down and killed us both!" "Ugh really Aka-" "DON'T FUCKING 'UGH' ME! I KNOW YOUR BIOLOGICAL MOTHER MORE THAN YOU KNOW HER AT THIS POINT!" "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" Tord busts through the door, immediately after you hear a crash, you mother had broken the window and jumped inside the room. "You finally discovered the truth, didn't you Y/N? You were always the disappointment, ruining the fun with your little mistake self, it was complete hell, well, now that you know, it's time I take your better sister away for a job, working with your mother at the yellow army, you were never suit for the job, you were weak, just a little mistake." You pretty much reached the tip of your rage meter and you wanted to kill her, so bad. "Ah, hello Red Leader! I wouldn't of guessed my own daughters were living with my rival, well, I could've guessed the mistake would, but my beautiful angel? Pft, I just feel heartbroken at this, I bet your teaching her all your dirty little tricks your father taught you, he was an asshole, I wouldn't doubt he passed down the short, asshole, communist Norwegian traits down. It's such a shame she's being fooled into your trickery, just like the shame your fate is." She whips out a knife and puts it to Tord's throat, pushing hum against the wall. "At least my father's fighting for the right thing!" "Honey, we both aren't fighting for the right thing, stop trying to act all good in front of my girls." Akari looses and runs to the kitchen, she runs back into the room with a smirnoff bottle and smashes it over your mother's head, she falls to the floor and immediately gets up and starts chasing Akari who ran out of the room and to the front door. You grab Tord by his shirt and run with him to chase after her, you stop by the front door as Akari whistles and a small pack of wolves comes out from the forest behind the house, they get in front of Akari and growl at your mother, she presses a button on some device and army soldiers come out, they shoot all the wolves, killing them in the process, and they point their guns at Akari. "STOP! DON'T HURT HER YOU BASTARD!" Your mother turns around and laughs at you. "I don't think the mistake can stop me, soldiers, grab them for me." Four soldiers and force you and Tord into the lawn, guns pointed to your heads. "Chain her hands and legs, I don't what her becoming a freak and killing any of you." One of them nods and chains your hands and feet. "UHM, EDD, MATT!" You turn around and see Tom in the doorway panicking. "Ah, there's more, and this seems easy enough, they seem weak, soldiers, get the others." About ten soldiers walk into the house, after five minutes they walk out with the guys, they throw Tom and Edd beside you, and Matt next to Tord. "Alright Akari, either join me, or I kill every single one of them." Akari starts to tear up, trying to decide. You look over to Tom and his arms were slowly turning black. "Tom, don't!" Your mother looks over and laughs. "Another freak? So pathetic, chain him." They chain Tom's legs and arms, just like you. "I'll join you." "You finally came to your senses." A helicopter lands in the street, they shove Akari in, your mother walks in behind her and the soldiers get in too, one soldier drops keys for the chain in front of you and Tom, he hits you and Tom with his gun, knocking both of you out.