~This Again?~ Ch. 12

💕| You get up and gently rub your eyes, you look around and let out a sigh of relief. This is better than the war I guess... You just get up and walk over to your closet, you get dressed in an F/C shirt and some jeans, you walk out of your room and gently close the door. You walk down the hallway and towards the kitchen, Tom and Tord were fighting and blocking the hallway so you just walk right through them, getting a punch in the arm in the process but you didn't flinch, nor did you look back at the two. You grab some bacon from the freezer and start cooking it, when your finished you put the bacon on multiple plates, setting the plates at the dining table. You just grab an extra piece of bacon and eat it, no use for it lying around doing nothing, right? You wash the pan and other stuff you used to make the bacon, you set them back in their respective cabinets and walk out of the kitchen, Tom and Tord were gone so they must've went to their rooms. "Y/N....." You see Kacy walking from the hallway over to you. "Yea?" "Akari's eyes... there... pink..." "What?" "I know you heard me." "Wel-" Before you could finish, everything went black.

You wake up, yet again tied to a chair. "Oh god, this again..." You look around and see Akari's father in front of her, just like Kacy had said, she had pink eyes. "DON'T HURT HER YOU BASTARD!" Her father silently walked over and slapped you, he grabbed a gun and walked over to Pheonix, which you didn't realize until now but everyone else was here. "No... no... NO!" The father just looks over to you and smiles, you close your eyes and you hear two gun shots, you open them and your eyes widen. "AKARI!" Akari had shot her father, but her father had also shot her. You tear up and turn to your demon form, breaking the chains holding you back from your baby sister. You run over and pick Akari up, hugging her. You feel a sharp pain in your back, you whip around to see Akari's father pull a bloody knife out of your back, and collapse to the floor, you, doing the same thing and slowly fading out of reality. "Y/N, AKARI? WHAT HAPPENED!" You see Tom run over, but you immediately black out.

I... don't think the kid will make it..

N...no....

It's alright Tom.....

Please wake up...

Sis....

You slowly open your eyes and look over to see Akari, also in a hospital bed, you also see Tord crouching beside her, you notice Edd trying to comfort Tom but pretty much failing, he was having a crisis. You shoot up from you bed and run over to Akari, hugging her as tight as you ever have. "I'm sorry I didn't protect you..." "Y/N?!!?!" Tom gets up and runs over to you, hugging you. Pheonix hugs your waist and looks up to Akari. "Cmon Akarim.. you were the best litter mate... don't leave me here." "Wait wh-" "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY!" Some random woman comes bursting through the hospital door, she runs over to Akari and cradles her in her arms. "MOMMY!" Pheonix runs over and hugs the woman's waist pretty tight, you just confused as hell right now. "Sorry, sorry, my names Lynn, these rascals biological mother." "Not much of a mother to leave your child in the middle of the street, in London, on a busy road." "Not my fault she wonders off a lot alright?" You kinda laugh a little and Lynn sets Akari down, she wakes up slowly and hugs her mother pretty tight.

A week later.....

You look down to the cuts on your hand, pretty ashamed, actually, although Tom hasn't seen them yet, or he just doesn't give a crap anymore. You slide your hoodie sleeves down and plop back onto your bed, groaning from the pain in your stomach, you hadn't eaten much lately, which didn't go well for the baby. You had bags under your eyes as well, you couldn't sleep as well as you used to, you couldn't tell what was wrong with you right now. Is it just insecurities? No... hating my life? That's probably the most reasonable answer I've thought of yet. You decide you could go out, you get up and put some shoes on, you brush your hair and put your hoodie over your head, you also put some bandages around your wrist, just incase people saw. You open the front door and gently shut it behind you, you start walking down the sidewalk and zone out of the world, deep in your thoughts. You get interrupted when you bump into someone and you both fall to the ground. "S-sorry." "It's alright, I was the one who wasn't paying attention." You get up and help the guy up, he also had a hoodie on, an orange one. You look down to see blood seeping through his hoodie sleeves. "O-oh, that? I-its just my cat." You sigh and roll your hoodie sleeve up, taking the bandage of your wrist. His eyes widen and he hugs you, you gladly hug back. "S-sorry, it's just c-comforting t-too see I'm n-not alone." "It's alright, and it's nice for me too." "Y/N?" You whip around to see Matt towering over you. "Oh, hey Matt." You realize you still had your wrist showing, he looked down to it and his eyes widen, he immediately hugs you so tight you almost couldn't breath. "M-MATT YOUR KILLING THE BABY." "Right." He sets you down and looks you dead straight in the eyes. "Tom's not gonna be happy." "You don't have to tell him." "I know, but it would be for the best." "What? For him to yell at me for being irresponsible? Well I don't give two shits!" You whip around and face the guy you ran into. "We can meet again?" "S-sure, at the park tomorrow?" "Yeah, my names Y/N, by the way." "L-leo." You nod and turn back around to Matt. "Talking to another guy I see? Losing interest in Tom?" "Oh, shut up Matt." You elbow him in the arm and he laughs, you walk home with him and you forgot about your sleeve being rolled up the whole time. "Where have yo-" Your eyes widen as you see Tom cover his mouth in shock, he runs over and hugs you. "I...I'm-" "Shut it, I don't want your damn excuses." Tom lets you go and wipes a tear from your cheek, which makes you give him a weak smile. "Why...?" "I... I don't know anymore.." "No more?" "No more." "HAH, I DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL HIM!" You whip around to Matt who just slowly runs to his room. You sigh and walk off to your room, falling asleep on your bed.

Sorry for the short chapter, just woke up thirty minutes ago and my stomach hurts.

'Indubitably' -Matt

~1199 Total Words~

💚 💜 💙 ❤