ix

third person's point of view

Calm was the morning as the cool breeze gently touches the skin of the passersby. No loud noises can be heard from inside the shop, as the doors were closed, blocking any noise. But if there's one thing that is so deafening inside, it's the silence.

Dokyeom stood there, staring at Hansol and Seungkwan, who was staring at each other. Hoshi was stiffly standing beside Seungkwan, who was staring back at Hansol. Jisoo's mouth was agape as he was staring at Seungkwan, too. No one dared to break the silence, since it was too awkward and intense at the same time.

But Dokyeom's braver than that.

"What's up?" he asked, breaking the almost five minutes of silence inside the shop.

Seungkwan was startled and he started panicking, good thing Hoshi was beside him and the latter quickly held Seungkwan's hands to calm him down. It succeeded in calming Seungkwan, but the younger still seemed a bit disoriented.

"I'm sorry," Seungkwan quickly apologised, bowing a full 90° before them.

"No, no," Jisoo sprinted towards Seungkwan and helped him get up from his bowing position. "Don't apologise. Uhm, Hansol?"

Hansol tore his gaze off Seungkwan and smiled at Jisoo. Dokyeom could see how Hansol tried so hard to cover the pain in his eyes with a smile, but the eyes never lie. All the hidden emotions that Hansol tried so hard to conceal were all evident in his eyes, in that void filled with unspoken feelings.

Dokyeom furrowed his brows while observing the scenario in front of him. He knew something was up. He knows. Not the whole story, but maybe just a bit of a conclusion about what happened between the two boys in here.

"B-Boo, hey," Hansol smiled softly and waved awkwardly. "Welcome to M-Magic Shop, where all your d-dreams come true."

Seungkwan looked away and nodded, mumbling a small thanks under his breath. Dokyeom just stood there, not knowing what to do. Hoshi on the other hand was dying in awkwardness, he isn't really the type of person who would last a minute in silence.

"Ya-haaaa!"

Everyone inside the shop almost jumped in surprise when Hoshi suddenly yelled. The clock boy clapped his hands as he pulled Seungkwan along with him, then walked towards Hansol. Dokyeom and Jisoo both raised their eyebrows, eyes widening in surprise. Both didn't know what Hoshi was planning to, but they hope it wasn't a crazy idea.

Seungkwan's eyes were widely opened as he tried to get off Hoshi's grip. The younger was whining Hoshi's name while struggling but the latter does not seem to be bothered. Dokyeom let out a low chuckle, which caught the attention of Jisoo, so he quickly cleared his throat and acted as if nothing happened.

Is this #SeokSoo?

Kidding.

"Hansol, right?" Hoshi gave the American boy a bright smile. "My friend, Seungkwan, here is going to have his orientation as a new student at Pledis university. If you don't have anything to do, you can accompany my friend. So, are you up?"

"Hoshi-"

"Uhm- I have something to do-"

"YES!" Jisoo suddenly butted in, cutting Seungkwan and Hansol off. "The shop will be closed today since our school hasn't started yet. So yes, Hansol's very free. You can have him all day."

"Seokmin-ah! Since Seungkwan here has a company, let's just go together," Hoshi sprinted towards him and clung onto his arms, then pulled him outside the shop while giggling.

Dokyeom sighed. "I haven't paid for the charm I bought."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll cross paths again," Hoshi said with full of certainty. "I saw how you looked at Jisoo, do you perhaps have a crush on him?"

Dokyeom stared at Hoshi in shock. Okay, first things first, he never looked at Jisoo especially in that way. Second, his heart belongs to, and only to Jeonghan. Third, Hong Jisoo is definitely not his type. Dokyeom would have more chances to fall in love with Hoshi than Jisoo.

Because SoonSeok is lyf.

"To hell with that."

Dokyeom did not know why, but Hoshi suddenly bursted out laughing. The older fell to the ground while laughing and hitting the cement with both of his hands. Dokyeom looked at him with his judging eyes and disgusted face, as he tried to hide his face and save himself from the embarrassment.

"Stop it, idiot. People are already looking."

Hoshi struggled to get up, still not containing his laughter. Dokyeom shook his head furiously before sprinting away from the older. But Hoshi was faster than that.

Hoshi quickly grabbed Dokyeom's arm and pulled the younger into a tight hug. Dokyeom's eyes grew wide and he was in pure utter shock as he froze in his place. His knees felt weaker when he felt Hoshi burying his face on the crook of his neck before mumbling under his breath.

"Thank you, Seokmin."

W-What...

"You still are my happiness."

hiiiii! since nemesis is done, i'll be going back to updating freon. wieeeee! i still see many readers supporting this story even if updates were delayed and i thank you for that >< stay tuned for more booseoksoon blues, everyone! ♥