xi

third person's point of view

Dokyeom grunted as he slowly opened his eyes. The sunlight was showing through the gap between the room's window sill. It was oddly warm in the morning, odd because it was august and it's supposed to be cold. Dokyeom arms were hurting and his limbs were getting numb. He tried to get up from the floor but he wasn't able to. When he glanced beside him, he saw the sleeping face of the boy he was with last night.

He couldn't help but to smile at how cute hoshi looked while sleeping.

"Wake up," he lightly poked Hoshi's cheeks. "It's 7 already," he said after glancing at his clock.

"Hmm," Hoshi hummed in response, opening his eyes in the process. "Good morning, Seokmin!"

Dokyeom nodded at him and got up to wake Seungkwan up.

"Hey puffy cheeks," he pulled the blanket off Seungkwan. "Wake up."

Seungkwan grunted and pulled the blanket back but Dokyeom pulled it harder from him and threw the blanket to the other bed. Seungkwan sat up groggily, he didn't want to wake up yet. classes start at 9 in the morning and he doesn't get why Dokyeom had to wake him up two hours earlier than his first subject.

"It's seven in the morning for fuck's sake, Dokyeom," he snapped at the older, eyes still closed.

Dokyeom flicked his forehead, causing him to yelp loudly.

"What was that for?!"

Dokyeom laughed. "For calling me by my name, for talking without using honorifics, for using a profane word and for being too lazy. Get up and take a shower. You guys stink of beer."

After that, Dokyeom went out of the room, probably going out for a jogging or whatever he does every morning. while Hoshi and Seungkwan stayed on the bed and on the floor, still dazed from what just happened.

Dokyeom laughed.

DOKYEOM LAUGHED.

THE LEGENDARY PRINCE OF STONE LEE DOKYEOM LAUGHED.

"DID YOU SEE THAT SEUNGKWAN?!" Hoshi stood from the floor and ran towards Seungkwan. "He laughed! He freaking laughed!"

Seungkwan was tearing up. "After two days, hyung. Dokyeom hyung finally stretched those lips."

"Two days?" Hoshi laughed loudly. "You got it wrong Seungkwan. It wasn't days. It was years."

Seungkwan gasped loudly. "You mean he hasn't smiled for whole two years?!"

"Yes," Hoshi sat beside the shocked brunette. "And I can't believed we're somehow the reason why he smiled again. Oh no, not smile. He laughed!"

"That's very sad," Seungkwan looked down. "How do you know all these?"

Hoshi grinned. "I may or may not be a fan of Seokmin. How do you think I know his real name?"

"Oh yeah, I was wondering why you were calling him Seokmin if he's known as Dokyeom," Seungkwan laughed. "Are you in love with him, hyung?"

Hoshi was taken aback. "What? Of course--"

The door swung open and Dokyeom walked inside. He eyed the two boys, who were staring at him with widened eyes, suspiciously. The two boys were just surprised that Dokyeom was back too early and the two of them might get scolded for not cleaning themselves up.

"Were you talking about me?" Dokyeom furrowed his brows at them.

Seungkwan came into defense. "What? No! We would never!"

Hoshi mentally face palmed himself. "What he meant by that is that we would never talk shit about you, if that's what you wanted to ask."

Dokyeom nodded plainly and went to his own bed to fix it. His roommates watched him do everything so calmly and neatly as if his bed was a child to be taken care of.

No wonder he's perfect in everyone's eyes.

"I adore him," Hoshi whispered to himself, but Seungkwan heard him anyways who silently laughed to himself because Hoshi looks so whipped right now.

this book has undergone a major revision. however, this chapter and the previous one were original chapters and i just wanted to include them because these chapters kind of have the actual plot. you may notice a difference in the way i wrote the first nine chapters compared to chapter ten and eleven, the reason why i put this note.

anyway, thank you for still supporting freon! i'll try my very best to update more often in spite of the ongoing classes. love lots!