Two

Tae's POV

I got into my car and hit the wheel in frustration, I sighed as i started the car. I got home and as soon as i shut the door in fell on the floor and burst into tears. I kept wondering... What had I done to them? Why do they all dislike me so much?

I dragged myself up and sat on the couch, too lazy to walk all the way up to my room. I suddenly heard the door open and laughter coming from the members. I quickly wiped my tears away and turned to them to see they all went into the kitchen. I sighed and decided to go upstairs.

As i passed i heard them say:

"It was really peaceful and easy to focus when Taehyung left, dont you think?" Jimin said.

"I know! I wish it was like this more" Jungkook said back.

I quickly went to my room, heart beating fast. 'Am I really that annoying and loud?' I thought to myself.

'I can't put up the act anymore, I want to give up.. I can't keep this fake smile anymore' I thought to myself whilst sighing.

**

It's been a few hours since we got back so I decided to go downstairs to see if they wanted to go out. No harm in asking right?

As soon as I got down I noticed no one was there. I saw a note on the table
'gone out for bit. Don't wait. - Namjoon'

At least they left a note right? I wish they invited me though. I went to the couch and slowly started to fall asleep.

FLASHBACK
'Mum, please hold on. Don't leave me please' I cried as I watched my mum strapped up to a bunch of machines the Doctors said were keeping her alive.

I saw my mums hand twitch as she tried to open her eyes. 'Tae? I'm sorry darling.' My mum said tears brimming in her eyes.

'No ma, don't say that as if you're going to leave. Please don't leave me mum.' I said sobbing loudly.

'I'm sorry baby, I'm just tired. Please don't cry, I love you Tae'

'I love you too mum'

And then I heard the sound of a flatline as soon as my dad walked in. I was crying uncontrollably, my dad walked up to me with puffed eyes and clenched fists. Next thing I feel is his fist meeting my face.

'THIS IS YOUR FAULT YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT! YOU CAUSED THIS STRESS ON YOUR MUM NOW LOOK AT HER! SHE GOT SICK AND NOW SHES DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!'

'No, no that's not true!' I began sobbing even harder

'It's all your fault you useless pig, get out!'

'w-what?' I said looking up

'I SAID GET OUT! Get the fuck out of this room and get the fuck out of my life! I dont need a worthless son like you!'

FLASHBACK END

I shot up out of the couch with tears streaming down my face. I heard the front door open to reveal the members laughing and having a good time. They seemed to have fun without me.

"Sorry Tae, we thought you were sleeping so we didn't invite you. You ate right?" Jin asked.

"Yeah of course Hyung" I lied whilst rolling my eyes, luckily the other members didn't notice. I got up and went to my room, yes i have my own room because no one wants to share with me, i locked the door and took my pills to help me sleep better.