Fourteen: Opened Up

i woke up with a sharp pain in my head, as i waddled my way to the bathroom i saw jungkook standing there shirtless and i immediately turned around feeling a slight blush rise upon my cheeks.

i felt a pat on my back as jungkook walked past "you can use it now hyungie!" He said smiling. i went in and looked in the mirror doing my normal routine.

i sighed as i got ready for dance practice. i was not looking forward to the rest of the day.

**

Soon as we got in from dance i flopped onto the couch and groaned as jimin jumped on top of me he laughed before i flicked his head and closed my eyes.

Yoongi's POV

I sat in a coffee shop to do some thinking, i feel bad for being so mean to Taehyung but i always second guess myself and do it anyway.

I decided to buy some coffee's to go for ALL the members and started walking back to our dorms.

I opened the door and placed the coffee on the table before walking into the living room.

My heart started beating faster and i felt my palms get sweaty... it was Taehyung and Jimin cuddling on the sofa. I scoffed, rolled my eyes before grabbing my jacket and slamming the door as i left.

Fuck my stupid feelings for Jimin, fuck my feelings in general, fuck the world, fuck everything ugh.

****

Taehyungs POV

i jolted awake as i heard the hard slam of the door, i looked around confused before seeing Namjoon Hyung walk in with a scowl on his face saying "Well, seems you pissed him off."

"What do you mean hyung?" I asked.

"Yoongi saw you guys and then walked out slamming the door" he shrugged walking away.

I just and sat there with my mouth slightly parted in confusion ( •o• )

I shook jimin awake and told him i'm going out for a minute or two and he nodded.

I threw on a jacket and some shoes and went out to try and find Yoongi Hyung.

After walking around for a good half hour i decided to go check at the lake by the end of the forest, remembering as trainees we would go there together to cool off.

As i approach the lake i see a figure sitting on the grass by the edge of the water.

"h-hyung?" i stammered.

"piss off taehyung." He spat back at me.

"hyung i j-just wanted t-to apo-apologise if i did something w-wrong.." i said nervously

i heard him sigh before saying "you did nothing wrong taehyung."

he turned around to face me and said "its just.. i'm sorry taehyung"

i stood there shocked. Did he really just apologise to me?

"H-hyung? Whats wrong?" I asked.

After not hearing anything i decided to push further and say "why did you walk out hyung?"

He looked up at me and said "i feel really guilty about having mistreated you and- and i left because i.."

"Its okay hyung take your time" i said placing my hand on his shoulder for comfort.

"i think i like Jiminie... i mean when i saw you two cuddling i just felt like this heavy feeling in my chest and then i got angry so i- so i walked out." He said putting his head down.

"b-but i dont think he likes me," he continued, "he's so close with you, are you two.. perhaps a- a thing?"

i saw him gulp

i stare at him hard before bursting into a laugh "n-no! oh my god hyung, no!!! We are definitely NOT a thing" i said wiping fake tears before seeing him look at me confused

"i-i just mean that i don't think you should be worried about whether he likes you or not. Trust me there is nothing for you to be afraid of, just talk to him hyung"

"i will, though i'm not sure how to because i dont want to scare him away because he knows how i treated you and he probably wont feel anything for me after that" he said putting his head down

I slowly pulled him in for a hug just to make sure he doesnt lash out at me and i felt him stiffen.

"ahahah" i awkwardly laughed, "sorry if that was awkward, i just felt like i had to do that. Listen hyung you wont know how he feels unless you talk to him about it but i can 100% assure you that u have nothing to worry about!" I winked.

He slightly smiled and said "thanks Tae"

I smiled back as we walked back to the dorms together.

Yoongi POV

I'm shitting myself. How can i talk to Jimin? Oh god please shoot me.

As we approached the door for our home i took a quick glance at Taehyung realising he was looking at me with a huge smile on his face holding up two thumbs. I smiled back and took a huge breath before opening the door.