Three

Taes POV

I walked down stairs to see the members eating without me again. It's becoming a regular thing nowadays, but I don't really care anymore.

I scoff and just walk straight past them, not looking at them or anything. I go to find some food but unfortunately, we are out of food. I felt uneasy, their eyes piercing the back of my head but i just shook it off and went to the living room.

Yoongi's POV

How dare he disrespect us like that! It was shocking not to hear a good morning from Taehyung but to ignore us completely was just out of line.

"YAH! Don't disrespect us by ignoring us you brat! Don't be so selfish." I yelled at him. I got up and walked straight up to him and threw a punch straight at him.

Taes POV

'What the hell? Yoongi has never hit me before!?' I thought to myself as he was repeatedly kicking me, I could hear the other members snickers and giggles.

He finally stopped, as he walked away i weakly tried to stand and as soon as I did I walked straight up to my room. I sat on my bed and eventually cried myself to sleep.

FLASHBACK

'Oh look it's the freaky weird boy'

'Ew it's the fag! How you doing, piece of trash'

They always pick on me. I have no one. I hate school. I snapped out of my thoughts as I was pushed into a locker. I winced in pain as they started punching me.

Fat

Ugly

Worthless

Burden

I finally reached 'home' .. well its not really a home, just a small apartment that my dad actually offered to get me so that i could leave the house faster..

I entered the apartment and locked the door, stepping into the bathroom i looked in the mirror. All the slurs said by my peers, all the voices had flooded my mind.

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

I picked up the razor and harshly cut through my skin, a relief of the words lasted mere seconds before flooding back into my head. I cried uncontrollably as i brought the razor back to my skin repeatedly until i was sat on the cold bathroom floor, reaching for bandages to cover my cuts.

END.

I looked at myself in the mirror, feeling completely disgusted with myself. I poke my stomach and cheeks thinking about my members words..

'I should really cut down on the food I eat. I really have gained weight' I thought sighing. I lifted up my sleeve seeing old scars and new ones. I shivered.

I went downstairs and sat on the sofa, the others weren't here. Gone out again I guess. I put on a movie whilst waiting for them. I know they treat me like crap but it doesn't mean I stop caring about them.

I love them all even if they don't love me back