Eight

Jins PoV

I scolded yoongi and Hoseok for talking to Tae like that. After he fainted we rushed him to hospital. Why didn't he tell us hes been feeling unwell? I don't know what to do. Everyone looks a mess right now. I can't even think properly anymore.

Namjoon approached me. "Hey it's going to be ok jinnie" he said hugging me. I cried and cried onto his shoulder. Why? Tae please don't leave us. I'm so sorry.

***

It's been a week and he still hasn't woken up.. why won't he wake up!? Jimin hasn't eaten at all, yoongi and Hoseok don't leave Taes side for anything. Jungkook keeps crying he won't eat or sleep. Me and Namjoon are trying to keep us all from falling apart, saying that.. we haven't been sleeping well either. We just can't, not knowing if Taehyung will be ok.. i don't want to be asleep when he wakes up.

Jungkooks PoV

It's been so long, it feels like a lifetime without Tae. He's still asleep and the nurse said we can't visit anymore! Like what the hell!? This is such bull. We've all been cooped in our dorm, pdnim told us what Tae said to him, about his being ill and him wanted to leave. How could we have been this stupid. Tae I miss you, please wake up...

**

Taes PoV
I slowly opened my eyes, the bright light making me squint as i try to sit up. I saw Jungkook rush to my side.

"H-hyung! Why did you do that? It- It wasnt funny!" He said hitting me in the chest and smiling.

"I-im sorry kook" i said with my head down.

I looked up and saw all the members with their heads down.

"We're sorry Taehyung.." Namjoon said.

"Its ok hyung" i said smiling.

But in the back of my mind i knew their sorry wasnt genuine. But i didnt trust my gut.

*

I was alone in the hospital as the members went back to get some food, apparently they all hadnt ate for awhile.

"Taehyung.. im sorry but you're condition" the nurse, lisa said sadly.

I sighed. "I know.. Lisa, promise you wont tell the members about it, i wanted to tell them myself but.. well its complicated." I said looking down at my hands.

"I promise taehyung oppa, but you cant keep it hidden forever you know" she said.

"I know, my heart defect is something i want them to know when i feel as though i can trust them not to break my trust." I said.

"I understand. But Taehyung, your heart is weak.. you have a year at most to get a heart donor" she informed.

"I know lisa.. thank you for being my nurse" i said

"I promise i'll find you a donor tae, dont give up!" She encouraged.

I smiled at her as she discharged me from the hospital. I stepped outside and saw the members all waiting by the car.

"Hey tae! Lets go!" Kookie yelled as he ran up to me, grabbing my hands and pulling me to the car.