Fifteen: The Last Straw

Fifteen the last straw

Jimins POV

I sat on the couch playing video games with Kookie until I heard yoongi hyung walk in and say

"Jimin-ah, can i talk to you for a sec?"

I looked at him and nodded, setting down the controller and walking behind him nervously wiping my sweating hands on my trousers.

Once we reached his room we sat on his bed.

"uhh... so whats this about hyung?" I asked sheepishly.

".....um" he started "well jiminieihavethebiggestcrushonyouandiknowyouprobablyhatemeforhurtingypurbestfriendsoiacceptrejection!"

I sat there and blinked, registering what he has just said before a little smile formed on my face.

"Hm? what was that hyungg?" I asked getting closer.

He took a deep breath and said slowly "Jimin, i really fucking like you. Like a lot. And i know you probably hate me for bullying your best friend and i truly do regret that." He said with a frown. "But i will accept your rejection as such, i deserve it"

My smile turned into a frown before saying "hyung.. why would i reject you? Honestly, i did think of giving up on you because of how you treated him but Taehyungie encouraged me to not give up on love, or what could develop into even if it was you. I hope you have changed though, i dont want my taehyungie being hurt any more!"

"Of course! I promise! Please, can we give this a chance?" He asked holding my hands

".... hm, let me think about it" i said smiling

"Jiminnnn!!" He whined

"Okay okay! I'll give you a chance"

Taehyung POv

"hyung?" Jungkook asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"yeah kook?"

"Namjoonie hyung kept telling us that we were being delulu for trusting you and everything again a-and it wasn't pretty hyung" he said burying his head in my neck

I frowned and turned to face jungkook.

"what do you mean? Was he being mean to all of you?" I questioned.

"mhm.." he nodded

I scoffed at this, just because the members are able to learn from mistakes and he can't?

"I think i'm gonna go talk to him" i said annoyed

"what?"

"do you know where he is kook?" I asked him

"u-um yeah i think he's in the meeting room?"

I nodded and got up with jungkook following behind me.

as I entered the building i pushed open the door causing it to slam and dent the wall as i locked eyes with Namjoon hyung and gave him a piercing glare as i marched towards him.

"you really think.." i said as i shoved the table that was in my way, he started to back up.

"that i will let you.." i said pushing him against the wall

"use your dirty fucking mouth like that" i saw yoongi abt to throw a pen at me whilst yelling to stop, which is fucking strange, but i caught it instead and slammed my hand right by his head.

"you dont get to use me like a mug or talk to the others like you did" I said deeply. I saw him gulp.

"i may have been nice before but you dare do shit like that again i will ruin you. you get that?" i say releasing my hand from the side and sliding the pen into his pocket before flicking his head. i stormed out the building slamming the door.

I am so fucking done with Namjoon!! Why is he making me like this?!?

I suddenly got a call on my phone.
*Lisa Calling*

"Hello?"

"Hey Taehyung, its Dr Lisa?"

"Hey Lisa! Whats up?"

"Well, we've managed to find you a donor but you'd probably have to travel to America for the surgery"

"Ah, i see... when will this be?"

"Well we will have a screening appointment next week but we may need to travel in 2 weeks"

"I see... i- i will survive this right?" I said biting my lip.

"As long as you stay strong Taehyung."

"Thankyou"

I ended the call.

I grab my bags and begin shoving all my shit inside, i made my decision.

Suddenly, i hear my door burst open and see kook and jiminie walk in.

"Taehyung? Oh my god are you okay? Wait..." i heard jimin say before halting when he realised i was packing my stuff

"Taehyungie? W-why are you packing?" I heard jungkook say

"Im leaving.. i-im sorry" i said tears brimming up in my eyes.

"n-NO! NO I WONT LET YOU!" Jungkook said gripping onto me

"Im sorry, kookie" i whisper

"D-don't go just yet! please, stay at least one more day" i heard jimin say

i sighed and nodded putting down my suitcase and hugging jungkook back and pulling jimin in too.