Chapter 1. 🤑

*BEEP*
I hear my alarm go off . It's 6:30 it's to early for this . Today I finally start tour ! I can't wait to meet new people . I go to Alex's room and jump on him "WAKE UP TOUR IS TODAY DUMBASSSSSS" "omg get out Elle" "whatever loser" me and Alex's relationship is really close him and Ona have been dating for 3 months and I think there a really cute couple. My other bestfriend is Desi she has a crush on Diego and I feel like Diego has one on her I've only FaceTimed Diego I've never met him in real life but he's pretty chill. And Carlos is My bestfriend and Alex's ,I'm so excited for tour as you saw.

Later on

We get to the airport with Desi , Ona , and Carlos . And we get on the plane to LA .
(I don't feel like describing everything)
We get to LA , we get our suitcases and go to the bus . We tell our managers we got there and we got on the bus.

I saw that Diego , Owen , Giovanny , and Brandon already on the bus. I go to Diego and say "DIEGOOO" "ELLEEEE" I hug Diego and he hugs me back . I look at Owen and say "SKINNYYYY QUEENNNN" he laughs and gets out of his seat and hugs me "YASSSS" "I missed you Owen" if you didn't know me and Owen used to live in the same neighborhood but he moved. I go up to Brandon and say "hi I'm Elle , you must be Brandon right ?" "Girl I know who you are, and yes I'm Brandon just call me your big brother" I hug Brandon and say "ok big brother,even tho Alex is my brother thooo" we start to laugh . I already feel so comfortable here. I go up to Giovanny I always thought he was really cute but I know for a fact he won't like be back "Hey Giovanny I'm Elle" I say with a warm smile "hey Elle it's nice to finally meet you" he says getting up and he hugs me and I hug him back. He smelled so good I loved it . His hug was really the best one yet. I let go and smile at him.

I was gonna sit with Desi but she was already with Diego and Ona and Alex were by each other. I saw that Carlos was already sitting by Brandon.

*Giovanny's POV*
When Elle first got on the bus I thought Holy fuck she's so hot but she might not even like me . When we stoped hugging she was looking for somewhere to sit and I asked her "wanna sit by me for the bus ride?"

*Elle's POV*
"Wanna sit by me for the bus ride?" I hear Giovanny say "Yea I would love to" I say turning to him I sit in by the window seat and he sits next to me . "So tell me more about yourself Elle" "ok well my name is Elle and my brother is Alex as you see I'm always third wheeling with him and Ona" I say and Giovanny laughs. It's been any hour and me and Giovanny have been talking getting to know each other and I say "hey do you mind if I call you curly?" "Nah" "but only I can call you that ok curly?" "Yes ma'ma" I laugh which makes Gio laugh, it feels like I've known him for a long time already. "But only if I get to call you princesa" when he said that I legit blushed "if you want to" "alright bet princesa" he says and winks I love when Gio speaks Spanish omg 😍😍

Should I keep this story going ? What's your thoughts on it ?