Chapter 15 🥰

I turn and Alex fell asleep on my shoulder . Already it hasn't even been an hour ..
I start to miss Gio . I don't know what I'm gonna do , he lives in La I live in Reno it really isn't that far it's just a 1 hour on a plane . I text him since I bought the WiFi on the plane .

We talk about random stuff and I end up falling asleep

We talk about random stuff and I end up falling asleep ....

I feel someone tap my shoulder "Ellleeeeee wakeee upppppp" I open my eyes and I look at Alex tapping on my shoulder. "Hmhm" "were here" We get off the plane , I get my suitcases and I see my mom waiting for me and Alex with my grandma with a big sign it said " WELCOME HOME BABIES" I smiled and laughed . My grandma was such a role model to me I just love her with all my heart . We go to my grandma and my mom and I smile and hug them both we get in the car . Everything was going good till my grandma says "sooo tell me about that boy Gio" I laugh and say "how do you know about him ?" "Girl who doesn't , uhh what you two post about each other and all the edits don't think I'm to behind mija" and this is why I love my grandma . I giggle and say "welllll.... we've been dating for I don't know 3 weeks and he just makes me really happy lately I've been missing him even tho it's been like 4 hours without him" "I'm happy for you mija" my mom says "thank you mama" "me too mija" my grandma says I smile at her and I text Gio.

We get home and when I get to my room I jump on my bed missing it so much

We get home and when I get to my room I jump on my bed missing it so much . I look around my room and start cleaning it.

After about an hour I unpack and smile at everything I did my room was so clean . My music stops "BRUU" I say to my phone . I go up to to it since it was on my night stand and I see it started to ring it said "My Curlyyy 😍💋 wants to FaceTime" I answer without hesitating. "CURLYYY" "hey princess" "I miss you" " me too mamas" I set my phone on my vanity. I smile and gio says " your so beautiful you know that" "thank you baby" even tho I was a complete mess I still have self love :) we talk for 2 hours it was getting late and I hear a knock on my door "opennn" I say . The door opens and it was Alex with jack in the box in his hands "here Elle" "omg what how did you know I was hungry?" "Your always hungry what's new" I laugh and he gives me the bag and my drink . When he's about to close the door I say "love you thanks for the food" "welcome love you too fatass" I laugh and he closes the door .

I talk to Gio for 4 more hours and I end of falling asleep on the phone with him ...

Should Gio come visit Elle ?
Sorry for the short chapter :)

More ??