Chapter 13 💛

I wake up on a bed . I look around I see Gio , Alex and Ona . Alex and Gio were on live and Ona was asleep on the other bed. I look at Gio and Alex and they were talking to there fans . Gio looks at me and says "my baby is up!!" I smile at him and he runs and jumps on me and showers me with kisses. "Ok chill" Alex says "sorry but my princess just woke up" I kiss Gio and say "well I'm hungry what time is it ?" "It's 2" Alex said . "Is there's a gas station or sum close?" "Yea we can walk there it's across the street" Alex said . "Ok let me put on my jacket" I get my Nike jacket and my phone .

I see Alex and Gio waiting at the front of the door . We walk down stairs Alex is talking to his live and Gio grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers with mines I look down and smile at him , I kiss his cheek quickly. And cross the street .

We get to the gas station and I get some sour cream and onion pringles and an Arizona. I go pay and I wait for Alex and Gio to get there food and pay . We go back to the hotel room and I eat my chips and scroll through Instagram and reply to my supporters .

I saw super cute edits on me and Gio and I was in love with them or am I just in love with him ? I feel like it's to early to say "I love you" I feel like he won't say it back . But who knows I just don't want to risk it .

A while goes by and Alex is asleep Gio comes lays by me I put my head on his chest and take a quick snap of my hand holding his I put the caption as "I wanna stay by your side forever 😩💍" I post it and smile . I put my phone to charge and just lay on Gio's chest . "What are you thinking bout princesa?" "I don't know nothing really" I give out a small giggle "mmhhh" "it's true" Gio kisses my forehead and says "your beautiful mamas" "awe thank you baby" I say falling asleep.

Sorry guys I'm gonna try and make more chapters but here's a short chapter since I had time buuu ily guyss ! ❤️❤️ but leave some ideas on what they should do ?