Chapter 14 ☺️

2 days after *

I wake up at 10 today is the day me and Alex go home for 5 days I'm excited but not because I don't get to see Gio . 5 days might not seem like a lot but for me and Gio it is we haven't really been apart more then 1 hour ever since tour started. I look at Gio and he was still asleep he looked so cute but I wanted to spend all the time I can today with him so I go jump on the bed and kiss his cheek and say "Wakkkkkeeee uppppp babyyyyy" "noooo" he says puting his arm around me. "But it's my last day with you for 5 days" Gio gets up and says "that's right, imma miss my baby" he says getting sad "nooo don't be sadddd" I say and peck his lips "we can FaceTime" "Yea I know mamas" "everyday ?" "Everyday" "promise ?" "promise princess" he says and grabs my hand and squeezes it.

Gio gets in the shower and while he does I change into this ⤵️

I straighten my hair and I see the door open to the bathroom I look and it was Gio with a towel covering his ykkk what (😂) all I could see was abs curly hair what else did you need

I straighten my hair and I see the door open to the bathroom I look and it was Gio with a towel covering his ykkk what (😂) all I could see was abs curly hair what else did you need . "Uh I just came to get my clothes I forgot it sorry baby" "don't be sorry by the wayyy you look hella sexy like that" I say getting up walking over to Gio and getting on my tippy toes and kissed him for bout 5 seconds. "It's really you wearin that red fucking sexy as fuck mamas" I smile at him and he goes back to change. When he gets out he was wearing this ⤵️

"Unplanned match ?" I say and laugh "you knowww it" Gio comes in the mirror where I was and takes a picture I stick my tongue out and he smiles he put the caption as " she copied me 😍" I roll my eyes and he kisses my forehead  and Gio gets on the...

"Unplanned match ?" I say and laugh "you knowww it" Gio comes in the mirror where I was and takes a picture I stick my tongue out and he smiles he put the caption as " she copied me 😍" I roll my eyes and he kisses my forehead and Gio gets on the bed and lays down on his phone . I was walking putting something away and Gio says "pose" I smile "you cute princess" I blow him and kiss . I go lay down on his chest and I saw that he was recording me . "Wowww I thought you was really taking a picture" I laugh . "You looked cuteee" he put the caption as "my princess cute asfff 😍🤤" "awe" we stay on our phones for 30 minutes .

I get off my phone and I stay on Gio's chest "babeeeeeee" "whatttt?" "I'm hungry" "go get food" "come with me pleaseee" "ughh but I don't want to" "plweassseer" "fineee" "yay" I kiss his lips and I get up put my shoes on and grab Gio's hand and I walk out the door with him .

We walk to Ihop since it was across the street . I sit across from Giovanny and I look him in the eyes sadly "don't be sad mamas" "ik not gonna see you basically for a whole week." "I know but you'll be fine I promise you that, when we see each other again we will catch up on everything" "ok baby 😕" Gio grabs my hand and smiles and I smile back :) . We eat talk for a Lil bit . We got back to the hotel .

*hours later*
The Uber finally came to pick me Giovanny and  Alex up from the hotel .  We drive to the airport and we arrive me and Alex's flight was in 20 minutes which means I had to say goodbye to Gio . I look at Gio and say "I'm gonna miss you baby" "me to mamas" I hug him and he hugs me by tight we don't let go until a whole 2 minutes. I kiss him for one last time "bye baby text me when you get on the plane" I say "yes I will you too text me" "I will" ...

Should I make a insta story of Gio ??