Chapter 18 ♥️

We go get our food and come back and eat . I finish eating and put on a random movie on Netflix in the living room since Alex , Ona and Henry were upstairs . I grab a blanket and Gio was finish eating and stays on his phone in the kitchen.

Bout 10 minutes go by and Gio comes and says "cuddle?" With the cutest smile "hmh" "plweassseee mamas" "fineee" you can never say no to cuddle especially if it was wit Giovanny 🤩. I sit up straight and wait till Gio sits next to me , I put my legs on the couch and Gio puts his head on my lap . I start playing with his hair while I watch the movie and I grab my phone and record me playing with Gios hair and the screen of the tv and put the caption as " I love lazy days like this with my baby 😍" and post it on Snapchat .

Gio gets up from my lap which means he wants me to lay on him now . So I lay my head on his chest and my thighs on his legs and I look up at him and see that he's recording so I kiss him on his cheek , and then he kisses my lips and I smile and pay attention again to the movie .

The movie ended about a hour later and I turn off the tv and look at edits Of me and Gio . They were all so creative 🤩. i really missed having him by my side .

I get up and start walking to my room gio follows me , and we get to my room . where i close the door after he came in and i grabbed some shorts, i go in the bathroom and change . when i get back out gio was already comfortable on my bed on his phone . he looks at me and says "stop" i say confused "why??" he shakes his head and pats the other side of the bed meaning for me to go sit by him . I go and sit by him and he looks at me like he's gonna kill me "NEVER wear those shorts in front of no one else except me " "why ?" "REALLY !!?? WHY?!! because your MY girlfriend no one else's" i laugh at how adorable he is "what's so funny ?" he says looking at me seriously "awe i love how overprotective you are babyyy, but yes i will only wear them in front of you" i giggle "DO YOU PROMISE?!" "yes i promise my love" i say and kiss his lips , he kisses back and i pull back and lay down . i go on my phone faces on the other side of the bed and gio was faced the other side of the bed on his phone .

10 mins go by , and i feel gio showering me with kisses . i smile and say "yes baby ?" "i'm boredddddd , i want youuuu" " you do have me" "princesssssss" "whattt gio" "turn off your phone for 10 minutes plweaseee" i turn off my phone and face him . He sits up and he grabs my waist aggressively and puts me on his thighs . i look down and see this lil member popping up . i smirk and pushed myself closer to him making my v touch his d and i grabbing his jawline and started to kiss his lips aggressively. Gio starts to kiss me back even more aggressively , i feel his tongue asking for entrance , i slowly let him in , while i slowy start rocking on his dickkk. i can hear him slightly moan and i go faster i can feel his member getting hard as a rock . i slowly stopped rocking and i bit his lip and looked at him in the eyes and said "is that what you wanted ?" in a seducive voice , all he can do is shake his head slightly still surprised of what happened. i hop off of his legs and he says "your such a tease" rolling his eyes. " Am i really tho?" i said " watch imma get you back" Gio says to me with a smirk. i lay down and gio lays down by me and says " even tho you get on my nerves , i'm still happy that i'm here with you right now " i smile and kiss gio and he kisses back.

and then i get a text . i grab my phone and it's desi the text said " hey girl are you going to playlist on friday ?" omg i forgot about playlist !!! i sit up and said " hey bebe?" "yea babe" " so i just remembered about playlist , and uh i want to know if you want to go ? because i totally forgot about it " " i mean if you want to go we can go " " yeah i'm down to go with you " "ight imma get our tickets" "thank you baby " i say . I text desi back and say " YES GIRL IM GOING !! btw thanks for reminding me because i totally forgot until you texted me about it , and gio is getting the tickets for us rn !! " she texts back right away and says " anytime bb and YESSS im so hype !! well me and diego will see you there bbg " "yesss you will , and im probs gonna go shopping tmrw cuz idk what to wear for playlist !!" i sent back . " okay i got the tickets baby" gio says " yayyy , uh quick question ? can we go shopping for playlist tmrw?" i ask " yes we can baby" He says back. im starting to get tired so i say " im getting tired , goodnight babby" "goodnight mamas " gio says and kisses my forehead . he was still on his phone scrolling threw instagram and i slid my head into his arms and he moved his hand onto my waist pulling me closer to him. i slowly start falling asleep on his chest.

i wake up in gio's tight grip and i grab my phone and see a text from diego " heyyy " "heyy diego" i type back he responds quick and says " so i want to make me and desi offical ... at playlist." "awhh am i the first person to know?" " well yeah no duh your lil sis " " ayyyy , but uh yeah you should make it offical we've all been waiting diego come on" "lol its time now , well i gtg text you later stay safe lil sis love you 💘 " "love you too brother 💘" i go on snapchat and look through stories and see that gio posted me sleeping and captioned it " mi bebe es bien bonita🥺😍" i smile at it and i post him and say " he's mine😍😫" with the heart eyes . i get up and go take a quick shower and i change into this

  i get up and go take a quick shower and i change into this

Something basic for the mall . When I got out of the bathroom I see gio still on my bed on his phone and he looks at me and says "come here" I go over to him and he says "you look beautiful bebe" see this is why I love him .. wait .. I love him ? I think I do . But I don't think it's the right time . Or is it ? Does he love me ?

Long chapter cuz y'all deserve it and I need to start posting more bbys 💘