Chapter 7 😚.

I wake up to Gio moving his arm, I pull him back. "Don't leaveeee" "mamas I have to get ready" I look at Gio sadly "how can I say no to my princess" I give him a warm smile and kiss his cheek. We lay there for about 20 minutes and we get up . I take a quick shower and change into this ⤵️

(But I didn't wear the jacket in the morning) I do my make up like this ⤵️

I do my make up like this ⤵️

When I get out it the bathroom Gio looks me up and down and says "holy shit" "what?" "You look sexy as hell princess" "thank you Papi, Isn't your Favorite color red?" "Yes and you look sexy in it" I walk up to Gio and since he was standing up I ha...

When I get out it the bathroom Gio looks me up and down and says "holy shit" "what?" "You look sexy as hell princess" "thank you Papi, Isn't your Favorite color red?" "Yes and you look sexy in it" I walk up to Gio and since he was standing up I had to get on my tippy toes and kiss him . Gio says "ughhh I'm so happy for today" "why?" "You'll find out" I smile and we get out of the hotel and go on the bus to the venue. What was Gio so happy about ? Well I guess I just have to find out.

When we get to the venue I see all of our fans outside in a long line. We finally got in the venue and the show finally started ! First I went out with Ona and Desi and we sang a song . Then it was Alex Gio and Brandon and when they were done singing there song Alex and Brandon get off of stage leaving Gio . I was so confused on why it was only Gio but then he says "Elle can you come on stage with me for a second?" I walk out and all of our fans start to scream . They quiet down and Gio says "I've been wanting to do this since the day I met you" he takes a deep breath and gets on one knee and gets out a box out of his pocket he opens it and says "will you be my girlfriend?" I was in SHOCK! All of our fans were screaming "YESSS OMG YES GIO" I say with a tear coming out of my eye he puts the ring on my finger and he gets up and I hug him super tight and and he picks me up and he swirls me around. I can still hear everyone screaming and yelling even backstage !

After we had our moment me and Gio go back stage. Everyone comes up to us and hugs us and says "were so happy for you guys" "thank you guys" me and Gio say . The show goes on and finally it was over.

When we got on the bus I take a picture of my ring ⤵️

And post in on Instagram and put the caption as "guess who's girlfriend I am 😩💍" and tag Gio

And post in on Instagram and put the caption as "guess who's girlfriend I am 😩💍" and tag Gio . I feel him sit by me and I say "I love the ring , it's so beautiful" "just like you. I'm so glad I can call you mine now" "me too curly" I say kissing him . "Ughh I hate how your so perfect" I say staring into his brown eyes "it's all you mamas" he says kissing my forehead. "Can I lay on you?" "Of course princess" I lay my head on Gio's chest, and I grab one of his hands and play with his fingers and I finally fell asleep holding Gio's hand...

I tried to make this chapter cute ! How did it turn out ?