Chapter 16

I wake up to to my phone on the side of my bed . I turn and I see Gio sleeping I take a screenshot and I said "awe look at my little baby " it was 10 am I put myself on mute and go take a shower. And Change into this ⤵️

And I get my phone and I see Gio is playing fornite

And I get my phone and I see Gio is playing fornite. I take myself off of mute and say "BABYYY" he turns and faces the Camera and smiles "hey baby" "imma call you later imma eat" "ok" I blow a kiss and hang up.

I go downstairs and see Alex and Henry eating . "Hey my little baby" I say and kiss Henry's cheek. "Hey fatass" I smile at Alex "uh I'm not fat YOUR FAT" I laugh and go get some cereal. "Where's mom?" "Uh remember she went to Mexico for the week" "right I know" "mhm ok sure" "what are we doing today ??" "I don't know just don't fall asleep early" " why I fell asleep at like 2 last night" "well stay up at least till 11" "I can do that" " and I need you to take care of Henry later like around 10 because I have to go with Ona" "thasss cool"

I take Henry to my room and play with him for a little bit and he ends up falling asleep .

It was 9 and I was hella bored so I go to Alex's room and see him getting ready. "You look cute" "thanks sissy" he says kissing my forehead . "While I'm gone I don't want any boys ehh" "boy you know for a fact I have a boyfriend" I say and smile and him "mhm yes but you never know" "shut up Alex" I say hitting his chest , he laughs. "Well I better get goinnn" "byeee love you" "love you too sissy take care of Henry" "of course" I say and smile.
Alex hugs me and kisses my forehead.

He leaves and I go back upstairs and Henry wakes up "goodmorning baby boy" I pick him up and go feed him down stairs . I turn on the tv and put on Netflix and watch a Christmas movie because why not ? It was 11 and Henry was watching a baby show on my laptop and I was still watching the movie until I hear the door bell ring . I grab Henry and open the door I see Alex and I say "why'd you come back early?" "Just wanted too" "damn but how was it?" "Good uhh Ona is staying with us tonight" "ight that's funnn!" "Give me your phone" "why ?" "Just cause" "Alex why ?" "Just open it" I open my phone he goes on Camera and starts to record. "What the hell?" "Go open the back seat of my car" "uh ok ?" I walk to his car and I see a shadow in the back seat I couldn't see well because it was dark. I open the door and see .....

GIOVANNY ! He gets out and i hug him the tightest I've ever hugged anyone . "BABY" "hey princess" I let go and kiss him "why didn't you tell me" "it was a surprise and Alex and Ona were in on it" Ona comes out of the other side of the car and I laugh. "Awe thank you guys, how long you stayin ?" "Uh till we start tour again" "YESSS" Gio pecks my lips and I say "let's go inside I'm cold as fuck" Gio laughs and says "I gotchu" and winks. I can't believe that my baby is here with me . Yes I know I'm being extra but I mean for us it's a long time since we spent every day not even an hour away .

We go inside and we sit on the couch . "How was the flight here baby ?" "It was good mamas" Gio says with a smile on his face. Ona and Alex go to his room with Henry leaving me and Gio . "Where am I gonna sleep?" Gio said with a smirk on his face. I grab his hand and walk up the stairs with Gio tracing behind me . I open the door to my room and let go of Gio's hand . "Hmh your bed?" He said with a smirk I laugh and hit his chest "shut up" .

I go to the bathroom and when I come out I see that Gio brought his suitcase up stairs and was laying on my bed . "Hmh you comfortable" "no not really , I need you still" I smile and lay on Gio's chest and get on my phone . I take a video of him and posted on Snapchat and put the caption as "my baby came 😭😍" I smile and I say "I missed this" "me too baby" Gio said why'll he kissed my forehead . I turn around and intertwine my hand with Gio's and watch some YouTube .

10 mins go by and Gio says "babyyyy" "yesss ?" "Besito" I turn around and see him recording himself with the heart filter as he's saying it "mmh" he gave me a sad look . How could I say no he's to adorable, I kiss Gio's lips i missed that . He stopped recording and he put the caption as " 😍😍😍" I smile and get under the covers "I'm colddd" "I can see that" Gio said and laughed . Gio gets under the covers and he wraps his arms around my body making me warmer . I put my head in his chest and look into his eyes and he looked back at me " how did I get so lucky ?" Gio said "I could ask the same thing" I smile and say "goodnight mi amor" "goodnight babygirl" I smile and put my head in Gio's chest and I fall asleep with him holding me .

Long ass chapter Ik . Much love ❤️.