Chapter 11 😊

I wake up to Gio sleeping and i stay in the same position I am in . I grab my phone and I see that Ona recorded me and Gio sleeping and she put the caption as "there so cute 😩😍😍" I smile and record Gio and put the caption as "he's so cute 😩 he fell asleep holding my hand 😍"

After a little while I hear someone say "WE ARE FINALLY IN WYOMING GUYS" so I get off of Gio's lap and say "Hey Gio?" That didn't work "wake up we're in Wyoming my love" he slowly wakes up and gets up . We go to our hotel room and we have Desi and Diego in our hotel room tonight . I take a quick shower and change into the crop top Gio bought me and some short shorts . I get out of the bathroom and see that Diego was live and Desi was with him . I see that Gio was on the bed so I go and jump on the bed next to him .

"Do you like my sweater?" "0h shit mamas you look hella sexy" "thanks Papi" I say and kiss his lips softly . We lay there on our phones for a lil until Diego comes up to us with the Camera and says "kiss for the live?" Without even thinking about it Gio turns to me and grabs me by my chin and gives me a passionate but hard kiss I loved it . He lets go and Diego says "damn chill" "COUPLE FUCKING GOALS" Desi says and I laugh.

They go sit on the other bed talking to there live and I look at Gio and say "what's wrong with you kissing me so much ?" "You don't want me to kiss you?" "Nah Papi I fucking love it" "really? When I grab you by your chin huh ?" "Mhmm" Gio grabs me by my chin and kissing me like last time but being more passionate . He lets go after about a minute and he says "your cute" "so are you" "soooo mí amor" "yesss ?" "We should go to the beach with everyone tomorrow?" "Um I don't have a bikini.. ohh wait nevermind I just bought one the other day we went to the mall" "why didn't you show me it ? Can I see it?" "Well because you were with Alex and no you may not sorry baby" "pleaseeee" "just wait till tomorrow bebè" "ugh fine then" I kiss Gio's cheek and he rolls his eyes.

"Don't be like that papi" "but I wanna see you in that bikini Mami" "can you wait like 12 hours ?" "Ugh fine"

I got bored so I went on tik tock and set the camera up since I was wearing a crop top I didn't have to pull up my shirt . I did a belly dancing video . I was moving my hips side to side until Gio comes and picks me up and showers me with kisses. I giggle and kiss him back. I hear the music stop and I look at my phone and I get on Gio's back and he grabs my phone and watches it the video and I watch it with him . "Save it I'll post it later" he saves it and goes on Snapchat. Puts the heart filter on and records us and posts it as my 11:11.

After a lil while I fell asleep next to Gio ...

Sorry I haven't been posting ! Schools extra giving out hella homework 🤣 but I love y'all 💘