Chapter 3. 😍

I wake up to mostly everyone on the bus being asleep. Gio's head is on mine still holding my hand. I grab my phone and record Gio sleeping and put the caption as "😍😍" I see he posted me sleeping and he recorded us holding hands and put the caption as "love hanging out with her 😌💘"  I smiled . And I feel Gio move his head. He opens his eyes and say "goodmorning princesa" "goodmorning curly" I say kissing his cheek. We were just on our phones for about 40 minutes and Owen comes up to us with his phone recording us and says "I SHIPPPP!!!" I smile and Gio kisses my cheek and Owen is still recording. "YASSS" Owen yells. I laugh and look at Gio "why'd you do that" I say blushing "you looked cute" he said and winked. "Imma go to the bathroom" I said "ok be back soon princesa imma get scared" I laugh and walk to the bathroom .

I go to the bathroom and when I get out I see Alex there "so you and Giovanny?" "Alex nothing going on I just have a crush on him" "Awe lil sister has a crush, just if you guys do date just know if he breaks your heart I will beat his ass" "ok Alex chill ,how are you and Ona?" "Were good she just keeps hanging out with Brandon" he says rolling his eyes " it's ok brother" I say "I'll talk to you in a bit ok?" "Yea go with Gio" he says and smirks I hit his chest and go sit back down. "Why'd it take you so long?" "I was catching up with Alex" "ok princess" Gio says and kisses my cheek softly.

It's been about an hour and we finally got to Las Vegas. It was so beautiful in night. Tonight everyone planned to go explore Las Vegas. "I'm so excited for tonight,I wanna go to the walk of fame" "I gotchu princesa I'll take you" "Thanks Gio" I say and kiss his cheek.

We get off at our hotel, we go put our stuff inside and me and Gio go meet up with Alex,Ona,Chris,Carlos,Brandon,Owen,Desi and Diego. "The couple came down finally"Alex says and I roll my eyes. We head out and walk around. We go see "Paris" and all of those places take some pictures. I take a picture with Desi and Ona . Alex and Ona take cute ones. "Wanna take pictures Curly" "of course princess" I give my phone to Carlos and say "can you take some pictures of us please?" "Sure" me and Gio post and Carlos takes 2 pictures. One is us laughing off guard the other one was us smiling. The last one was me and Gio looking at each other like "I love you" type of picture. "Thanks Carlos" I say and hug him.

We have been walking for about 2 hours laughing smiling taking pictures and we are 30 minutes away from the walk of fame. "I'm getting tired Curly" I say "get on my back" "I'm hella heavy tho" "Nah come on princess" "ugh but if you get tired just tell me" "deal" we stop walking and let everyone get infront of us. Gio gets low and I jump on is back and he holds my legs. "Ready princesa?" "For what?" Right when I said that Gio starts running and we catch up to the rest of the gang "omg Gio you scared me" I say and laugh which makes Gio laugh. "Awee you guys are goals" I hear Desi say and she was recording us. I smile at her and everyone was just recording us they put us on there snapchat and instagram story.

We finally got to the walk of fame and I get off of Gio's back "just how I imagined it" I say and smile. "Do you like it princesa?" "I love it" I say...