How it all began

A/N: Soooo this is my first fic. please comment and ignore any spelling mistakes!

y/b/f/n means Your Best Friend's Name

In the lounge room of the Avenger Tower,  there were hot, sweaty Avengers flopping to the ground everywhere. No matter how low FRIDAY turned the aircon down, everyone was still boiling. It was the middle of July, and the Avengers look like sacks of potatoes.

 You and your best friend covered the corner closet to the aircon, Clint, Natasha, and Loki looked like they are doing snow angels in the center of the room. Bucky and Sam are doing a wonderful imitation of a Ying Yang. That for sure is going to be great blackmail material for later, as FRIDAY is filming (on Tony's request). Steve, Tony, and Banner are being the "responsible" ones, sitting up on the couch and sleeping instead of watching us. The twins are bored out of their skulls while Peter is hanging upside down on the roof, doing who-knows-what and who goddamn cares anyway. Thor is hanging over an armchair snoring loud enough to wake the dead. 

Eventually Tony goes straight to his vodka cupboard, grabbing a bottle and slamming it on the coffee table with 13 shot glasses (pretend Peter is at least 18 in this fic), snapping you and Y/b/f/n out of your dreams. 

"What Tony" you groaned, "I'm too hot and tired to deal with your shit" You started to nestle your head back down between your arms. Tony only rolled his eyes at you. 

"Come on, Y/n. You haven't even heard what I have planned yet." 

"Y/n, on behalf of every single curious person in this room, just let him fucking speak," Y/b/f/n said, sitting up and reaching for the vodka, pouring everyone a glass but Steve and Thor. "And maybe Tony should find something potent enough to get Steve and Thor drunk."

"Don't you want to hear my plan first, or are you a little bit eager, Ms/Mr/Mx Y/b/f/n?" Tony asks, smirking as he downs his shot. 

"Whatever, Tony... I CALL DIBS ON WAKING SAM AND BUCKY UP!" You yelled, running over to the "not couple" that are now spooning. 

Y/b/f/n stands up, shaking everyone else awake, ignoring you dive bombing the Falcon and the Winter Soldier.  Almost immediately Clint snatches his glass from the coffee table, downing it in one go. Nat follows closely behind, refilling theirs. 

"Nat,  hold on a minute." You say, quickly downing yours just to deal with the highly possible fighting between Sam and Bucky. Nat refills yours, right before you down the second. "Thank-you." You pulled the two away from each other while they were still groggy, and had no idea what they were doing. Thor left the lounge room, heading downstairs to his room. 

"So, what's this big idea that you have for us Tony?" You asked, the alcohol going to your head. Bucky's metal arm goes around your waist, pushing you off balance. 

"Sorry, Doll." Bucky smirks, pulling you up with the flesh hand as he downs his shot with the other.

"Ahem. Back on track." Tony says impatiently. "I want to play truth or dare."

"Really, Tony? What are we now, teenagers having a sleepover?" Nat rolls her eyes. 

"Come on, Nat. It could be fun..." Clint winks suggestively, slyly wrapping his hand around Natasha's waist. 

"Stop touching me and I will." Clint's hand retracted, smiling at Y/b/f/n. She hands over $10. Nat rolls her eyes. Steve suddenly sits up, shoving Bruce off the couch. He groaned, rolling on-top of Loki, who hissed, dragging himself out from under Banner by his finger tips, clawing Wanda's hand who smacks Pietro in the face. Pietro stands up, ramming his head against Peter's who falls off the roof onto Tony. 

"If anyone was filming that, they'd better delete it," Peter moans, rubbing his head with his hand. 

"You think that's bad? Mr I'm-Not-Dating-Old-Man#2 over here looks like he needs his Bucky-bear." you snipe, shoving Sam in the face. 

"What are you talking about, Y/n?" Sam mumbles, not realising he has a vice grip on Bucky's legs, said person reaches over to the coffee table, grabbing the bottle and refilling the glasses. 

"Look at who your holding onto." 

Sam's hands disappear onto his lap. Thor walks in not a minute later, holding a bottle of Asgardian wine, which he pours out to Steve as well as himself. Everyone gathers, sitting in a circle. 

"Sooo..." Pietro starts. "Truth or dare, I'm going first." He turns to you. "Truth or dare, Y/n?"