Chapter One

Song: Wolves- Selena Gomez and Marshmello.

-----------------〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜---------------

A quick warning before we start:

1. This is my first story, and it may be rough. I apologize in advance!

2. This is a gay werewolf story, so if you don't like that. This story might not be for you. (side note there will NOT be Mpreg.)

3. It will eventually become explicit a few chapters later on. (It's vital to the story for character and story progression) I'll put warnings before those scenes. If you're not 18+, please don't read.

4. Any media/images within the story I may have, I don't own them. unless specified otherwise. 

5. Mentions of abuse.

6. Right now this is a BXB but there may be more mates along the way. *wink wink*

Now then, please enjoy the story.

(*^3^)/~♡

---------------------------------------------

Set in 2024

Introduction of a few characters

Melody (Mel) Young is a 20-year-old Omega of the Warrior Star pack. His wolf has a white coat with a grey undercoat and silver eyes. Mel's birthday is September 17th, 2004, making him a Virgo. Mel is an only child and never received an education. He is giving and reputable but can also be very standoffish and a bit cowardly. He defines himself as pansexual. Physically, Melody is in poor shape, being underweight. He is of average height with pale skin, chestnut brown hair, and blue eyes. When his dad found out Mel's mother was pregnant, his dad left. His mother died when he was four leaving him an orphan.

Samuel (Sam/Sami) Dunn is a 24-year-old Alpha of the Hazel Crest pack. His wolf is as black as the night sky and his eyes a piercing blue. Sam's birthday is September 24th, 2000, making him a Libra. He chose not to come out as gay and hid it from his mother. He is considerate and intelligent but can also be very protective. Samuel is in pretty good shape. He is very tall with light skin, black hair, and brown eyes.

Aremus Dame (pronounced Dom) is a 34-year-old Alpha of the Warrior Star pack. He is a strong leader but can also be very violent and a bit sadistic. He is tall with tanned skin, brown hair, and black eyes. His wolf is nothing special, plain brown with brown eyes. His mate died in a territory war, and that was what made him cold.

Mel's POV

As I lay on the wet, pebble-littered, floor my ears perk up to the sound of footsteps.

"Get your lazy asses up Omegas." A higher-ranked pack member barks through the bars. I struggle to get up quickly to avoid any abuse from this pack member. I haven't seen this specific pack member before, but I'm not taking my chances of possibly getting hit. I managed to hide in one of the corners with a few others. "I brought food." The pack member says without any emotion in his voice and throws the food to the ground. The scrawny omegas in the cell startle at the loud clanking of the metal tray dropping to the floor. I cower with the youngest pups, still in the corner, until the pack member finally walks back up the stairs.

"It's okay," I whisper to the pups, reaching out and petting them on their heads. "I'll grab the food. You pups stay here." They nod in response. 

I cautiously stalk over to the food just in case any of the Alpha's guard dogs pop out unexpectedly. Running slightly, I successfully reach the food and grab it. They look up to me like a big brother, I guess, and I suppose that's why they trust me so much. Although, I would never want pups, even if I wasn't in this cell.