•II•

YOUR POV

You couldn't hate business trips anymore than you already did. Being away from the comfort of your own home and being in meetings almost all the time.

Booking rooms had gotten easier since you've had to do it more often this year, online booking seemed to be your best friend.

Of course, other than Haeun, your childhood friend who's been with you through thick and thin.

You head towards the room you've booked in the hotel, number 47.

It's almost eight o' clock, today's been full of work and you can't wait to just jump onto your bed and sleep peacefully for the rest of the night.

That's when you realise something, there's noises coming from the room you've booked.

Probably the cleaner.

When you enter the room you don't expect to see a relaxed guy in your bed playing games on his phone.

"Excuse me, sir?" You say, staring at the shirtless man on the bed.

"Can I have some towels, please?" He speaks, eyes still glued to the phone. "Thanks."

"I'm not the room service!" You gasp, offended. "I'm staying in here. What are you doing in my bed?"

"Your bed?" He gets up, standing up to reveal the true height of him. Needless to say, he could take you down in a fight without even thinking about it. "This is my room, princess."

Hearing him speak again must have brought you back to your senses, "I think you've got the wrong room." You quietened.

"Me? No way." The taller replies in full of confidence. "I'm never wrong."

"I don't have time for this." You sigh, turning around and making your way out of the room away from the cocky boy.

You just wanted to sleep - why is that so hard to do?!

"Wait! Where are you going?" He asks.

"Going to book another room." You state.

"Are you really going to waste more money getting another room? The rooms are pretty expensive."

"What's it to you?" You huff. "Either way, you payed for this room too."

"Actually, my hyung payed for me."

"Hyung?"

"They're all in the rooms next to this one." He looks to the wall, as if he has x-ray vision which allows him to see through it and at whoever is next door.

"How many are there?"

"Six." The male answers casually.

"Well, I'll leave you and your hyungs alone, shall I?" You head towards the door again but a voice on the other side startles you.

"Jeon Jungkookie~" The happy voice sings.

You turn to the man in your room and then back to the door, just when your fingers brush the door knob a hand makes its way around your waist while another around your face to cover your mouth.

"Mmmhhhnmmm!" Your scream comes out muffled, you try to wriggle out of his grip but it's too strong.

He pulls you back and you crash into his chest, "Shh." He whispers into your ear. "One of my hyungs are outside and if they see a girl leave my room I won't hear the end of it."

"Jungkook?" The voice on the other side of the door calls again, this time in a worried tone rather than the bouncy one that they had earlier.

"Jimin! I'm uh... Busy. Come back later." Jungkook shouts out.

"But I need to tell you something." Jimin whines.

"Tell me it later." Jungkook replies coldly, hoping to end the conversation.

"Okay..." The voice trails off, clearly disappointed.

"Don't be upset." The maknae sighs after, he couldn't leave his hyung out like that. "I'll come outside. Wait a second."

Jungkook turns you around to face him, bending his knees so the two of you are level. He spoke in a stern voice, eyes serious, "Be quiet and don't leave the room. I'll be back in a just a moment."

And with that he left, you couldn't help but hope he would never come back though.

A/N - why do people like this book😃