•VIII•

YOUR POV

Haeun was in your hotel room, the both of were sitting cross-legged on the bed and facing each other as you two chatted about Haeun's boyfriend.

"I really love him." She sighs dreamily, staring at the ceiling.

"You say that everyday." You say. "I personally don't see what you see in him."

"That's because you two hate each other and you've only met him once!" Haeun huffs.

"It's not my fault that he made a bad first impression." You defend.

Haeun gets off the bed and heads to the bathroom, you hear a door click open so you assume it's her but when she speaks you realise it isn't.

"(Y/N)..." Her voice trails off, you walk to her and find her mouth gaped open at the sight in front of her.

"Jungkook! You're here!"

You push your best friend out the door and grab Jungkook into the room quickly. "I need to talk to him for a bit."

She leaves in shock, you walk back to the bed after and Jungkook follows, his dark eyes fixated on you.

"What was she doing here?" He growls.

For a moment you just stare at him in shock at the way he sounded.

"Answer me." His voice was still deep but not as loud anymore.

"Isn't the answer obvious? My best friend wanted to come here so I brought her here." You cross your arms over your chest, staring back at him just as intensely as he was.

"Seriously, how stupid can you get? Never bring Haeun here again." Jungkook demands, sitting on the chair next to the bed.

"You aren't the boss of me! I'll bring her in here whenever I want, we share this room!" You get up to stand in front of him, putting your hands on your hips and looking straight into his eyes. "You can't control me, Jeon Jungkook."

Ultimately, you had trapped him in the chair yet you were the one who felt trapped by the way he was staring at you.

You detached your hands from your hips slowly, you turn around to walk away but something grabs your wrist and pulls you back forcefully, you land right onto Jungkook's lap. "Jungkook!"

"Yes?" He smirks.

You hit the back of his head, "I could of fallen onto the floor!"

"You won't fall as long as I'm here, princess."

Princess.

You attempted to get on your own feet and you did but you couldn't go anywhere because Jungkook's hand was still glued to your wrist. "Let go."

"Why should I? It's not like you've got somewhere to go or be right now and neither do I so let's have some fun." Jungkook states.

"I'd rather die and live in hell." You scoff.

"Really? I can make you feel like you're in heaven though." His smug smirk returns and you slap his hand so he would release you, when he does you instantly step back, creating a distance between the two of you. "You need to stop doing that, it hurts."

"Stop whining." You say as you rub your wrist, "It's supposed to hurt."

"Rule number one: If you hurt me then I'm allowed to hurt you."

"Rules?" You mimic, "I'm not in school. We don't need any rules."

"We'll be living together for a couple of days, I think it's best if we both have some boundaries in here." Jungkook speaks.

You nod your head, "I guess so. I get to make the next rule." Jungkook bows his head slightly so you think for a moment on what the next rule should be. "You aren't allowed to do anything to me."

Jungkook raises an eyebrow at you, "What do you mean?"

You roll your eyes, he clearly knew what you were on about but you just sigh and elaborate on your words. "You can't do anything inappropriate way as long as we are here."

"Okay," Jungkook agrees, "Last rule: No one is allowed in this room except us."

You think for a moment, that means Haeun isn't allowed in here anymore... but I can still go to her room.

"Also," Jungkook says, "Whoever breaks these rules get punished."

A/N -No touching in the hotel anymore. The rules have been made. Unless one of you breaks the rules ;)