•VI•

(Y/N) wanted to go to a nearby café, I didn't object and just silently walked beside her.

I would have left her ages ago but I didn't feel like it was right to leave her to go outside alone, especially considering what she was wearing in an area that was never considered as safe.

We entered the café and sat down at one of the table close to the entrance, there was a waiter behind the counter, staring at (Y/N). He made his way to the table, his eyes still stuck on the girl that was in front of me but she was too busy looking out the window to realise.

"What would it be today?" He smiled.

I coughed and and the waiter's attention turned to me, I glared at him and then forced a smile on. "Two muffins."

"What he said." (Y/N) mumbles.

The waiter left and I watched as he made his way into the back of the building but then something caught my eye.

Oh no...

"(Y/N), we need to go." I state, she just looks at me and then back outside, not taking me seriously.

"I don't want to."

"Now is not the time to be stubborn. Let's go!" I take hold of her hand and drag her out of the door.

As I leave I hear a voice come from inside the café, "Hey, stop it! Namjoon you're going to break that!"

I was still pulling (Y/N) away from the building, she was struggling to catch up and almost tripped.

"Get off me!" She shouts. "I wanted my chocolate muffin!"

"I can hear them coming." I say.

"Are you crazy or something?" She scoffs, "I'm going back to the café."

"No, my hyungs are there." I state.

"I don't care." She huffs.

"They're coming this way, we need to hide." I look around, there was a narrow alleyway close by.

"You can hide." She turns around to walk off, "I'm getting my muffin."

Why did I think she'd listen to me?

I grab her wrist and pull her towards me, her front bumps into my chest and I take her shock as an advantage to quickly pick her up bridal-style and take her to the alleyway.

"Let me down. Now!" She squeals hitting my chest and pinching my arms.

"Be quiet then." I demand, she nods and I drop her gently onto the floor.

She avoided eye contact with me, staring at the floor then at the wall behind me then finally to the entrance of the alleyway we were both cramped in.

Right now, all I could focus on was waiting for my hyungs to pass by. They all ran past, Jimin on Tae's back, Jin speaking to Namjoon and Hobi while Yoongi just walked by himself behind them all.

I felt like I could finally breathe freely when I knew they were gone.

"(Y/N)?" She didn't even reply so I called her name again.

"Are they your hyungs?" She finally said.

"Yes, why?"

"They're kind of cute." She giggles.

What?!

"You are never seeing them again!" I huff, making my way out if the alleyway and waiting for her to as well.

"Why?" She pouts.

"You aren't going to flirt with my hyungs." I huff.

"Who said I was going to flirt with them?" She says. "I just want to meet them. You told me a bit about them last night too."

"That's all you need to know about them." I walk fast purposely, waiting for her to catch up with me.

When she doesn't I turn around, she was just standing there, staring at the back of her arm.

I walk up to her cautiously, "What happened?"

"I cut myself." She shows me her arm and I just laugh.

"You must of scraped it against the wall when we were in the alleyway." I chuckle. "You won't die. Let's go."

"Go where?" She asks.

"The hotel." I turn back around and start walking. "Obviously."

It was a quick walk back to the hotel, we didn't speak the whole way and I could tell neither of us wanted to talk anyway.

When we get inside she stops me, "We need to check in."

"Oh yeah." We walk up to the counter, it was a different person there now rather than the lady there earlier.

"Can we check back into room 47?" (Y/N) asks smiling.

"Sure, babe." The male behind the counter starts to type on the computer and then smiles over to (Y/N). "All done."

"Thanks." (Y/N) walked up to me, "We can go now."

We went to elevator and then I asked her something, "Didn't you ask for another room earlier?"

"I did but there isn't any rooms left. All the people from my office booked rooms at this hotel."

"Oh," I sigh.

"Don't be too excited." She replies sarcastically.

A/N -Looks like your sharing with JK for now ;)