•III•

JJK POV

Jimin finally left to go to sleep, I wish I could do the same but instead I had a furious female inside my room probably waiting for her chance to kill me.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of her and strode in, closing the door behind me. She had her arms crossed and was tapping one of her foot on the floor impatiently. "Can I leave this room now?"

"I'm not stopping you." I put my hands in the air and moved to the side, making way for her to exit the room.

She left without giving me a second glance and when she was out of sight I let out a huge sigh of relief.

Jumping onto my bed, I pulled my phone out and went back to playing.

Then there was another knock on my door, "Hyung, I'm sleeping."

The door opened anyway and there was a click as it closed. "You love to mistake me for other people, don't you?"

The familiar voice made my head shoot up. His face then crumpled as he spoke, speaking in a disgusted tone. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to ignore the fact you asked that rather rudely and answer your question." She was speaking through gritted teeth the whole time. "The elevators aren't working so I can't go downstairs to ask for a different room."

"Take the stairs." I reply bluntly, moving my attention back to my phone.

"The lights for the stairs are broken." She states.

"That's stupid, someone could trip on the stairs." I scoff. "Hyung should've booked a better hotel."

"Yes, he should have so we wouldn't have met too."

I still had my eyes on my phone but I could tell what her expressions were like by the tone of her voice. "How am I going to get to the ground floor?"

"Take the stairs." I repeat.

"The lights are off, what if I fall?"

"Then you'd tumble down and you won't have to worry about taking the stairs." I chuckle slightly and I can feel her glare on me. I look up and she's scratching her wrist nervously. "Oh my god..."

She just gives me a confused expression and tilts her head, "What's happened now?"

"You're scared of the dark!" I exclaim.

"Am not!" She huffs, suddenly blushing pink in embarrassment.

"I can tell you are, you're scratching your wrist and fiddling with that bracelet!" I burst out laughing, oblivious to the fact her eyes were swelling and tears were building up in her eyes.

"Can you not?" Her voice trembled and that's what made me realise her upset expression.

"I didn't mean to make you cry." I get up from the bed and take a few steps forward.

"I'm not crying." She avoided eye contact with me and stared at the floor.

"Should I go downstairs and book another room for you then?" I ask, hoping it would stop the tears from falling, panicking slightly too.

She doesn't give a response so I just continue to talk. "What's your name?"

"Why?" She finally says, the tremble in her voice so obvious as she looked up at me.

"I need to tell the receptionist who I'm booking the room for, don't I?"

"Song (Y/N)." She mutters.

"I'll be back and I'll show you to your other room."

And in just a few more seconds I was out of the room again.

YOUR POV

He left and I dropped onto the bed. "Why did I cry in front of him?!" I scream into the pillow.

My arms and legs flail around as I throw a tantrum in the room. "I'm not going to be weak around him." I reassure myself, calming myself down as I get my phone from my pocket.

~12 missed calls from Haeun~

I smile to myself at the thought of my best friend and call her back. She answers almost immediately.

"(Y/N)! Why didn't you answer your phone?" She shouts but I just laughed back. "It's a long story." I say. "Basically-"

A hand then suddenly wraps around me and covers my mouth, another hand takes my phone and ends the call.

"Don't tell anyone." Jungkook frowns.

I try to speak but his hand is tight against me. I slap his hand hard and he lets go, letting out a groan and shaking his hand in the air to soothe the pain.

"You could have just told me that!" I turn to face him and he's now standing up, staring at me. Then a thought flies into my brain, "When did you get in here?"

"When you were lying flat on your stomach on the bed." He laughs. "What were you doing?"

"Enjoying how peaceful it is with you out of the room." I roll my eyes as he continues to laugh.

"Well, it's not going to be very peaceful for you tonight." Jungkook states.

"What do you mean?"

"Unfortunately, there wasn't anyone downstairs so it looks like you're staying in here for the night."

"What about you?" I ask.

"I guess I'm staying here too." Jungkook sighs. "As long as you don't murder me in my sleep."

"Then don't annoy me more than you already have." You state. "Can't you share with your hyungs?"

"Jimin and Taehyung are going to spend the night playing games and I want to actually get some sleep." Jungkook explains. "Yoongi and Namjoon are probably already asleep and I don't want to wake up Yoongi. Lastly, Jin and Hobi are sharing and Jin is going to dish out every single dad joke he can muster while I'm sleeping and Hobi's just going to laugh along and encourage him."

"Your hyungs seem like interesting people." You chuckle.

"They are."