•VII•

YOUR POV

"I'm going to town to get breakfast." You state as you leave the bed.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow at you and points to the clock that was hanging on the wall.

"I know it's the middle of the day but someone didn't let me have my muffin this morning and had their breakfast in their hyung's room without even bothering to get me anything!" You huff.

You look over to the glass door that led to the balcony, it was raining outside so you rummage through your suitcase and get out some jeans and a shirt.

You get changed in the bathroom and leave the hotel room without speaking another word to the demon whom you shared the room with.

-

For some reason, walking to town made your hunger die down so you just wandered around, admiring the scenery around you.

The place was pretty empty since it was pouring down with rain outside so no one had really bothered going out. It gave you a lot of time to collect your thoughts.

I wonder if Jungkook feels the same way about me? That's not possible though, no one can hate me the way I hate him. Honestly, I don't know how his hyungs haven't killed him yet. Must be high tolerance. Or maybe-

"(Y/N)!" A voice called you from behind, you immediately smiling and turning around, recognising the voice instantly.

"Haeun!" Running towards your best friend, the both of you hug when you meet in the middle but then she abruptly pulls away and frowns at you.

"Why are you not wearing a bloody coat?!" Haeun holds onto your ear and drags you into shelter.

"Oops! I'm sorry!" You laugh, she wasn't strong so it didn't hurt but her expressions were way too much to handle that you just had to let out your laughter.

She then faces you and smiles, "Food?"

"Is this even a question?" The both of you link arms and she leads you to a nearby restaurant.

You're relieved your best friend is here but... Why is she here?

"Haeun? What are you doing here in Seoul? You should be home in Busan."

"Have you forgot that I've been assigned to the same bussiness trip as you? We had that meeting yesterday, I was there. I sat next to you!" She smacks the back of your head and you rub it as you look at her, a sheepish smile on your face.

"I don't pay attention in the meetings, they're boring."

You arrive at the restaurant soon after and you take your seat by the entrance, something about being able to stare out of the glass doors and walls fascinated you. It was like the building had no secrets since you could look inside from the outside.

"I'll order for us." Haeun goes to the counter and your eyes follow her as she does but something in the corner catches your eye.

Oh no... Please, no...

It was Jungkook, surrounded by older males who had various coloured hair.

But something seemed different about the male you shared a room with, instead of having a wide smirk on his face he had on a smile that resembled a bunny. One of them was playing with his hair and another looked at him fondly. He grinned innocently when one of the taller hyungs fed him some of their food.

How does Jungkook seem so different now? This is the right Jeon Jungkook I'm looking at, right?

He actually looks kind of... cute.

You noticed so many things about him in that moment, not just about him physically but he acted completely different too.

"(Y/N), what are you staring at?" Haeun waves a hand in front of your face, trying to get your attention.

You hadn't realised you zoned out at Jungkook all this time until you looked over to your smirking best friend.

"Staring at the handsome guy over there, huh?" She giggled.

You just roll your eyes and turned your attention to the food, snatching the tray out of her hands you start munching on it straight away. "I'm so hungry!"

"I can tell! Did you have not have breakfast this morning?"

You gave her a guilty look, "I overslept."

Haeun sighs, "Go on, eat up."

"What about your food?" You say, covering your mouth with your hand as you speak.

"I'm getting a take away, I'll eat in your hotel room when we get back." Haeun states, relaxing her back and body against the chair as the stretches her limbs.

"My room?!"

"Yeah, since you have your own room. I have to share and the person I'm with snores in her sleep. I couldn't rest at all last night." Haeun then laughs at you, "Why do you look so scared and shocked I'm coming to yours? You hiding someone in there?"

If Jungkook happens to be there too I can just explain what happened with the whole room mix up situation to Haeun, right? Jungkook, however, will not be happy... Hm, I can deal with him. Plus, if he does anything I can just tell him off to his insanely irresistibly-looking hyungs.

You look down at your plate and then up at Haeun, "I'm done."

"Already?! (Y/N) I'm surprised your teeth and mouth still work after eating all of that so quickly!" Haeun gets up from her seat, stuffing her phone in her pocket and watching as you lazily get up. She eventually pulls you up and huffs, "Hurry up, your slower than a turtle!"

"I like turtles though!" You shout as your best friend goes off to pay for the food you just gobbled down.

You must off been really loud because some starts laughing from another table, "Yoongi! Someone's talking about you!"

Your head jolts to the person who owned the voice, he was quite tall and had red hair but his smile was what made you like him. Unfortunately, he was currently getting threatened by a shorter, mint-haired male who was pointing two chopsticks directly at his eyes. "I was about to sleep before you screamed in my ear!" The smaller one boomed.

"Let's get out of here, it seems like it's getting pretty heated." Haeun tugs at your shirt and glances over to the angry male at Jungkook's table.