•XIII•

Jungkook came running back into the shop, panting as he hid behind you. "Hide me!"

The rest of the group was shocked, confused at why the boy looked so scared. 

"Jungkook?" Jimin called. "What happened?"

"She has a boyfriend!" He blurted out, "We were talking and he came in and I swear he was going to kill me!"

You burst out laughing and moved away from Jungkook so he couldn't hide behind you anymore, he just frowns and huffs at you, going to his brother instead. 

"I guess the deal's off then." Jimin says, pouting. 

"Thank god," You sigh in relief. 

For some reason, Jungkook chuckles, you give him a confused look. "You really don't want her to be my girlfriend, huh?"

"I don't care if she is or isn't," You scoff, "But I don't want to be."

Taehyung was behind Jimin, staring at you and the youngest boy with squinted eyes. "I feel like there's something between them that we don't know about." He whispered.

"No way... Could there be?" The other replies back. 

"Let's see. You ask (Y/N)," Tae hums. 

"And you ask Kookie." Jimin said before pausing, "Wait, can I talk to Kookie?"

"Yah, Jimin now is not the time to try and flirt with Jungkook!" Tae laughed.

The other giggled and the two best friends separated as they both approached their victims.

JJK POV

"Hyung, why'd you take me here?" I ask as I look around, he had dragged me to the complete opposite side of the shop from where the others were.

"Uh..." He stuttered, "I wanted someone to help me choose some clothes here."

"Really? Well... Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"We're in the women's section."

He turned pink and looked around, "So...?"

"Hyung?"

"Y-Yes?"

"We're surrounded by woman's underwear too."

He froze and I just laughed before he dragged me somewhere else, not letting me respond before he spoke up again. "Have you known (Y/N) for a long time?"

I wondered whether I should tell him the truth, then I internally smacked myself and thought, Of course I should, they're my hyungs!

"A month?"

"A month! How?!"

"Well... It started with the hotel room Namjoon Hyung booked for us...."

And soon I ended up spilling everything to him.

"You're smiling." He said. 

"What?"

"You're smiling so much talking about her." He pointed out, "Do you like her?"

"Wha- Me liking (Y/N)?! No way!"

Hyung just raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything further. "Maybe it was a good thing that the girl in the other shop was taken."

"What do you mean?"

"Now you can ask (Y/N) out instead."

YOUR POV

"Jimin, why am I in a cafe?" You say while pouting, "And why did you have to hold onto my wrist so tight?!"

"Sorry!" He quickly says, holding onto your arm and lifting it up to see your wrist, "I didn't mean to."

You giggle at how worried he looks, "I'm kidding, it doesn't hurt much."

Jimin looks up at you again then huffs, "Yah! You and Kookie are perfect for each other, always getting me so worked up over nothing!"

You go silent.

"Oops, I mean-"

"Speaking of them," You interrupt, "Shouldn't we get back?"

"No, we need to talk."

"Sounds like you're going to break up with me." You mumble, giggling slightly. 

He giggles too and you both sit down at a table, you had a feeling he was going to ask you about Jungkook, so when he asked you were already prepared. 

"There's nothing between us, you know."

"That answer was way too quick to be true." Jimin states, crossing his arms, "Don't lie to me, gorgeous. Tell the truth."

"Okay, maybe we've met before." You admit, looking down.

"How?"

"In the hotel room..."

-

"We're not good at keeping secrets, are we?" Jungkook laughs.

You shake your head, "Apparently not."

The both of you were outside the changing rooms of the store, the others had decided to try on some clothes but you and Kookie just wanted to relax, which meant you were both left alone. 

"Let's start over." He smiles. 

"Huh?"

He puts his hand out to shake your own, his bunny smile showing, "Hello, I'm Jungkook."

It takes you a while to realise what he meant before you shake his hand too, smiling back. "Hi, I'm (Y/N)."