•IV•

You had quickly got your pyjamas from your suitcase on the floor and rushed to the bathroom to get changed before Jungkook could.

You took off your current clothes which was a skirt and and a blouse and put on some shorts and a large white t-shirt.

When you walk out Jungkook was staring at you. Again.

"What?" You huff.

"You were wearing such formal clothes earlier, I just thought your pyjamas would be formal too." He states, eyeing you up and down.

"Those were formal because they were my work clothes." You sit down in the chair next to you, curling up in it and resting your head on the arm rest.

"You go to work?" He asks.

"Of course I do." You say, "How do you think I could afford to stay at this hotel?"

Jungkook grits his teeth at the tone of your voice, "Why do you always have to say everything like I'm a complete idiot that doesn't know anything?!"

You shrugged as you replied back, unfazed by his obvious anger, "Because you are."

"I'm not the one who's afraid of the dark." He shoots.

"And I'm not the one always glued to a phone!" You shout.

"Be quiet." He demands. "My hyungs will hear you be loud and check up on me."

You get up and look straight into his eyes, "Make me." You challenge.

"(Y/N), just stop." He sighs. "Stop being stupid."

"I'm serious." You state. "Make me or I'll scream at the top of my lungs. Maybe then I'll finally get my own room."

"(Y/N)." He didn't believe you, you could tell by his facial expression.

"1..." You count.

"If you won't stop yourself then I'll stop you and you won't like it." Jungkook threatens.

You just smirk at him. "2..."

He gets off the bed and faces you, eyebrow raised as he watches.

"3!" You squeal, you're about to scream when a hand grabs your wrist and pulls you forward.

You fall into Jungkook, he traps you in his embrace as he wraps both arms around your back.

If anyone were to walk in at that moment it would look very different to the true scenario.

He pushed you onto the bed after, threw the blanket over you and then trapped you underneath it whilst he pinned you down. "I told you not to scream."

"I can still scream from under here." You laughed.

"I know but you aren't going to." Jungkook replies.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because I've got you caught on the bed, I can do whatever I want to you now." You can't see him because of the white blanket he shoved onto your face but you know that he's smirking right now. "That is, if you want me to."

"Take the blanket off me!" You demand, "I promise I won't scream if you do."

Jungkook rolls off you and yanks the blanket off the bed. However, before you could get off the bed he jumps on top of you again with a smug smile on his face.

You push your head as far back into the pillow as you can, trying to keep some space between the two of you.

He doesn't seem to be affected when you punch his chest, he just lowers himself down onto you the more you punch him but you're completely unaware of him doing that.

"When I said take the blanket off I meant you get off with it." You mumble.

"You didn't make that very clear, princess." Jungkook stares into your eyes. "Are you sure you want me to get off?"

"I've still got a mouth and can scream at the top of my lungs." You point out.

"You promised you wouldn't."

"Well I'm about to vow that I'll scream if you don't get off me."

Jungkook rolls his eyes and leaps off the bed, looking down at you. "You should get some sleep."

"Why do you suddenly care if I get some sleep or not?" You question, being suspicious at the man's change in behaviour.

"Because when you're asleep you can't disturb me." He grins.

"Then let me sleep and don't do that again." You say.

"Do what again?" He replies innocently.

You scoff as you grab the blanket from the floor, placing it over you as you get comfortable in the bed.

Jungkook was sitting in the chair you were in earlier, you watch as he focuses on the screen in front of him.

"What game are you playing?" You ask.

"I'm texting my friends now." He states.

"You have friends?" You tease.

"Obviously. How could some who looks like me not have any friends?" He chuckles.

"Right." You say. "They probably feel sorry because of how bad you look."

"I know you're just trying to annoy me." Jungkook sets his phone beside him on the tiny table and looks at you.

"Is it working?"

"A little." He admits.

You just grin in satisfaction at his words. "Mission accomplished."

"