Chapter 2. Wrath of Zeus.

Percy could feel his heart skip a beat, the ichor flowing through his veins like tendrils of lightning. He faced his opponent, a huge monster with green skin and bulging muscles.

He dove around Natasha as Thalia grabbed her gun and put her down.

Percy swung his sword in a circle and took a stance. "Ready when you are."
The hulk charged, arms raised above his head, ready to smash the target into pulp.

Only to collapse.

Percy stood behind him, a ball of glowing energy in his hand. "Sorry dude. Take a nap."

The Hulk began to shrink and return to human form.

"Nico! What the Hades?" Percy said, staring at the unconscious form of Bruce Banner.

Nico walked over and pulled Bruce's head up, studying him. "A twin soul. Two souls. One body. How did this happen?"

The man in the red and gold Robot suit's jaw had dropped, just as the patriot guy broke his bonds.

Thalia waved her hand and lightning struck, the patriot falling unconcious.

To give the redhead mortal credit, she hid her fear well. But Percy knew what it looked like too well for her to hide it.

"Alright." He said. "Blondie's going to Olympus. And I think the archer is an Apollo Legacy."

Percy walked over and flipped the archer over, robot guy watching with terrified eyes.

He placed his hand flat on Hawkeye's sternum and closed his eyes, concentrating. "Apollo is his great grandfather." He said finally, pulling away. "What do you think? Should we give him to Chiron?"

"Widow. Report."

Somehow the trio heard the near silent invisible com in the superspy's ear.

Thalia leaned over and pulled it from her.

"Come in Widow. Do you have the targets in custody?"

"Come and get us yourselves." Thalia growled before smashing it underfoot. She looked back at her companions. "I would take him to Camp. If only for information."

Percy nodded and looked at Nico.
"Nico. Do you mind taking the archer to Chiron. Thalia and I will take Blondie to Zeus. Meet us there?"

Nico nodded and picked up Clint bridal style. "My father wants to see the twin soul."

"Alright. Just be careful. Take care of yourself." Percy said

Tony and Natasha strained against their bonds but it was no use.

Clint and Nico vanished into the shadows.

"Alright big boy." Percy said, pulling the huge Thor over his shoulder. "Mind tossing me his hammer?"

Thalia went to pick it up. "It wont move." She said, struggling against it.

Percy walked over and leaned down.

And pulled it up with ease.

"Maybe it only likes men?" Thalia suggested.

"Maybe."

"I would go with you but..."

"Oh. Sorry. Thalia Grace. Your presence has been requested on Olympus by the God of Tides and Heros. Please come immediately."

Thalia scowled at Percy for some reason before she placed an hand on his arm and all three vanished.

Just then, Nico reappeared, grabbed a still unconscious Bruce and vanished once again.