This is It. The final Battle. Thanks the Gods. It's over.

"So this amulet will transport us to the dimension that the invading forces came through?"

Hecate nodded. "I've examined the enchantments and have found none other than the transportation enchantment and an environmental assimilation charm."

"So we can assume that it's target location is one that is not hospitable to Asgardian physiology and by that extension, human physiology." Athena surmised. "We should only send those under the protection of a deity, enchantment or no."

"My guardians have been in this from the beginning," Percy said. "No way in Hades can you keep us out of this."

"My hunters have also been instrumental in this 'war'," Artemis said. "We shall be supporting Percy's guardians."

"If you don't mind, Artemis, could Thalia be on the frontline with us? She was instrumental in redirecting Thir's attacks. If he is there, I would rather have her than Sora and Skye, who are better at wind than lightning."

"I see no reason why not. I will have Marcy take Thalia's place as temporary lieutenant." The goddess conceded.

"Thank you."

Artemis turned to Hades, who had a smug look on his face, knowing what Percy and she would ask next. "Could Nico also go with the Guardians. It is only fitting that the three who began this be the one to finish it."

Percy narrowed his eyes but the maiden goddess ignored him.

"On to the next matter," Athena said, moving them along. "Will you be taking your pegasi?"

Percy thought about it. "Since we aren't entirely sure where we are going I'm not sure. There may not be enough room."

"What about a small land calvary?" Posideon suggested. "A dozen or so for back up. You can always send them back."

"Or perhaps even saddle them in the stables and minimize the entrance."

"Why do I feel like you know exactly what we're going up against and you won't tell me because then you would have to deal with it?"

---------------------

"This is why you don't make the plans,  Percy!" Clarrisse yelled, dodging another laser.

"I said I was sorry," Percy yelled back, blasting a dozen invasion of Manhattan aliens with a high powered water jet.

Electricity crackled, some hitting the aliens he had missed but most hitting the water jet, and, surprise surprise, physics happened and Percy was electrocuted.

"Sorry," Thalia said, not looking sorry at all as Nico cracked a gloomy smile. "I missed."

Let's back up a bit. It started when the guardians, Hunters and Nico had used the amulet to transport themselves to what Jackie had referred to as "A Star wars version of the Ghost Zone."

For those who have no idea on either of those references like the majority of the Guardians, this dimension resembled a still lake on a clear night on all sides, with hundreds upon hundreds of floating doors of all sizes, shapes, and colors, and luminescence floated.

Upon their arrival they had immediately been surrounded on all sides by Chitauri warriors, causing Jackie to yell "It's a trap!" As she gleefully decapitated one.

"This is not what I imagined the field of stars to be," Percy said, slicing into a speeder.

"Where did you think we would end up?" Thalia asked.

Percy blushed gold. "The Star Wars exhibit at Disneyland."

Clarrisse was fortunately too distracted by the aliens to hit him but she would get him later.

"Enough of this," Percy said. "Thalia! Get on!" He grabbed the corner of his cloak and whipped it up around him, transforming into a pegasus,  picked up the terrified Thalia who clutched at his mane for dear life, and flew upwards, avoiding a flaming door and one that was glowing neon green.

Water rushed in from nowhere, swirling around the guardians and Nico, who had summoned an army of wraiths, seeing how no skeletons were available in the ground here.

"Percy focus!" Thalia yelled, white faced and terrified.

I nickered, and lightning shot past my wings to the water below.

By the time we reached the ground and Thalia dismounted, cussing loudly and in no less than three different languages, the aliens were gone.

I turned back to my preferred human form and apologized.

"It's fine Percy. It got the job done."

Thalia had been working on her fear for a while now, practicing with Jason, and then Skye and Sora as the decades passed. She couldn't fly on her own but no longer had a panic attack in the air.

"Okay. So where the Hades are we?" Jackie asked, looking around. "It looks like space invaded the Ghost Zone."

"Ghost Zone?" Several demigods, including Nico, asked.

Jackie sighed heavily. "Could you be any more of a muggle?"

Jazz laughed, and sheathed her knife, eyes glowing a less vicious shade of purple then before.

"Let's see if we can get the amulet or communication devices running." Percy ordered, bringing everyone to attention. "And take a roll. I'm not seeing nearly enough silver or green to have everyone."

The amulet had formed a portal that glowed green when activated, one that the Guardians had entered through first, only to have it close early, stranding the second half or the assault team, which consisted of mainly hunters and a few support guardians, including Sally Jackson, on earth.

"We're missing all of the hunters minus Thalia, and five of our own. Sally, Rae, Lily, Theo, and Sherrik." Clarrisse reported.

Percy sighed. "That's half of our support team."

"Leo, Will and Katie are here and between the three we should be okay for a long term mission."

"And communications?"

Clarrisse shook her head. "Nothing. Not even Iris messages can get through. Leo and Heather are working on it."

"A son of Hepeastus and a daughter of Athena can invent anything."

"You got that right!" Leo yelled from a hundred yards away, a lump of metal smoking in his hands. "I'll have something soon. Don't you worry about a thing!"

Heather opened the blacksmith tent and sparta kicked him inside before he could start ranting about his last idea, a wind spirit powered tortilla maker.

As you can imagine, it ended badly.

"Clarrise." Percy said, regaining the lieutenant's attention. "Take Thalia, Travis, Conner and Charlie with you to investigate those doors. Be careful. I'll be looking at them myself over here."

"Got it. Don't do anything stupid, Prissy."

"When do I ever do anything stupid?"

_-----____-----------------------

Sorry it's been so long guys. Things happened.
Good news! I got a puppy. It personified the phase "dumb as bricks" but his eyes and floppy ears make up for it.
I kind of lied in the chapter title but I'm too lazy to go back and change it so the final/almost final chapter will be next time.
Anyone have an idea on whose dimension the Guardians just wandered into? If you guess right my sister has to wear a tutu to Pride.
I'm not entirely sure she wouldn't if she didn't have to but who cares! I'm getting my stuff out of the closet and going up to the city.
If you live in Ohio, see you there.