Chapter My boss thinks Im nuts because I was fangirling at break.

"Shield!" Travis yelled, crouching with his shield braced against his shoulder.

Sora ran, feet planting solidly into the bronze as Travis launched him into the sky.

He collided with the Asgardian, who fell and didn't rise again.

Sora came back for a landing, breathing hard. "Who's idea was it to put wings on wolves!?"

Conner shrugged. "No idea, but Reyna is gonna freak when she gets these." He pointed at the wolf who had been boloed and netted by a pair of hunters who were taking photos of it and posting it on OlympusGram.

The 20 or so Asgardians claiming to be the Wild Hunt (which made the actual hunters even angrier that they had been before) had attacked the scout team consisting of Jacob, son of Apollo, and Mira, daughter of Harpocrates, God of silence, who had been watching the skies near Camp.

Reinforcements had been quickly mustered and the "Wild Hunt" had been defeated.

Mira tugged on Chris's shoulder and began to use ASL to let him know that a small group of five had continued inland.

Like all children of Harpocrates, she was completely mute, her eyes a silvery white that seemed to shift like smoke. She had joined the Guardians 10 years ago, making her one of the youngest.

"We got more coming in. Radio, Clarrisse and see if Percy is done making a fool of himself." Chris ordered.

"I would never." Percy protested, appearing in a flash of light. "And you take after your girlfriend way too much. Has she popped the question yet?"

Chris raised an eyebrow and looked like he was wishing he had a shield at that moment.

Percy grinned like a madman. "Athena and I just wrapped it up. Mystical powers granted by other pantheons. Memories changed and the spider released."

"Thank the gods!" No less than three children of Athena exclaimed.

Percy rolled his eyes. "Clarrise handled the other five and we received some good news." He grinned before turning and mounting Blackjack, who had appeared next to him, snout suspiciously covered in sprinkles. "Thalia has returned."

-----------------

Thalia, Nico, Amy, Maria, and Miley had collapsed just outside the portal, panting heavily as they struggled to catch their breath.

A muffled protest came from the squirming burlap sack next to Thalia, who smacked it angrily with the flat of her knife. "Shut up, you old fart!"

"Did you just call the King of Asgard an old fart after stuffing him in a burlap sack and running with him over your shoulder for the better part of thirty miles while being shot at by pissed off archers and spearmen on hoverbikes?" Nico asked.

"Yes."

"Thought I would clear that up." The son of Hades said wearily. "Let's not do that again for at least a few decades."

"Agreed. Four at the bare minimum before another outer space hunt."

"Was it really outer space, though?" Miley asked. "Outer space is more between planets. We just got teleported to a different one."

"Im perfectly okay with staying right here for a while," Thalia said.

"Unless Hermes, Apollo,  Dionysus, and Percy go out drinking again," Nico said. "Im still not sure how we ended up in Tibet."

A flash of light announced Hermes's arrival. He wore his usual FedEx uniform under his armor, Martha, and George in his hand.

"Did you bring me a rat?" George asked.

Nico smiled wickedly and a skeletal mouse ran up to sit at Hermes's feet, which made both Martha and the God laugh.

"How did your mission fare, young heroes!?" He said in a deep and solemn voice.

Thalia and Nico both managed to raise their heads long enough to give him an incredulous look. "Why the hades are you talking like that?" Thalia asked, looking like she would have electrocuted the god by now if she could move.

"I always talk like this!" Hermes protested, looking affronted. "This is my normal voice."

"Are we on camera?" Thalia asked, eyes practically glowing with anger.

"No," Hermes said unconvincingly, which was probably on purpose seeing how he was the god of trickery, cementing Thalia's suspicion that they were being watched and he was drawing it out for humor.

Her eyes narrowed.

"Maybe."

Electricity crackled.

"Fine. It's the first mortal-god conference in the millennium. Hephaestus wanted it recorded for posterity's sake."

Thalia sighed, struggling to her feet.

"Whatever," Nico said, apparently having decided that he was too tired to care. "Do you have any Ambrosia?"

Hermes snapped his fingers and a plate of the lemon square looking godly food appeared.

"Percy, Artemis, and Hades have all been informed to your return. You are to give them your report during or after you have been seen by an Apollo demigod. Afterward, you have three days to rest unless ordered otherwise before returning to your duties."

"Why the Hades are you talking like that!?" Thalia yelled, having figured out what was going on and deciding to mess around a bit, not with the audience but to convince their captive they were all crazy.

Hermes grinned a grin that proved his title as "The Trickster God" was well earned, picked up the burlap sack containing the protesting king of Asgard, and vanished.

Percy flashed in a few moments after Hermes left and started to tend to his cousins. "Have fun?"

"They had lasers," Thalia said solemnly, chewing on ambrosia. "They actually hurt. Almost went through my parka." She pulled on her sleeve to show the celestial bronze and magic reinforced silver parka had been half shredded and burnt.

"I'll let Leo and his dad know so we can get some more protections on our gear," Percy said. "The Council wanted your report immediately but I talked them out of it. You can give it to me and I'll relay it."

"Thanks, Percy," Nico mumbled before passing out.

Percy snapped his fingers and the five vanished to the guardian base before he vanished himself.

All under the watchful eyes of Heimdal.

"Perhaps Loki has angered someone we simply could not afford to anger."

"No duh." Said Heimdal's friend. "My grandkids have always been strong. You Asgardians didn't stand a chance. Why else would I have kicked you off Midgard all those millennia ago. It wasn't to protect the Earth Dwellers from you. It was to protect you from the Earth Dwellers." Heimdal's friend grinned widely. "And the others haven't even gotten involved yet."

Heimdal grimaced. "And the final battle will happen soon?"

"It better. The narrator is having difficulty finding time to write this. So it needs to be wrapped up."

"Narrator?"

"I see more than you, Heimdal. Did you really think my eyes were limited to this plane of existence."

"I suppose not."