Chapter something. I lost track.

"Imma zap him."

"Dont you dare."

"I havent tased someone in hours! Let. Me. Have. My. Fun."

Normally Percy would have shrank back from the lightning filled glared Thalia was giving him but there was too much riding on this for him to let her.

Thalia, Percy and Nico were sitting on a picnic blanket in the shade of a oak, watching the dogs get closer, following the former black widow's scent.

"What about now?"

"Not yet."

Satisfied for the moment Thalia leaned back, watching the clouds as the first agents called out. "Target J located."

Of course, the agent was hidden in a bush, and 500 yards away but to the Godly senses of the four, it was loud enough.

Percy took a sip of lemonade and smiled. "Greetings Director Fury. How may I help you?" He said out loud although the agents had sonar dishes aimed at them so he knew they could hear him fine. "I suppose you want your people back."

The Pirate must have figured out that the gig was up and emerged from the trees in full combat gear, robot man and captain patriot behind him. "Sam Wilson. Bruce Banner. Clint Barton. Wanda Maximoff. James Maxwell, Thor son of Odin and Natasha Romanov are being held by your group. I wish to make an exchange."

An agent held up a walkie and spoke into is as the trio stood, hands on weapons except for Percy who strode forward.

An airship descended from the clouds, landing just behind Fury, bay doors opening to reveal their hostages.

Three Legionaries were handcuffed together, eyes furious and weapons missing.

They were about 14, and Percy could see the symbols for Mercury and Apollo and Mars on their wrists. 

"Ave!" Thalia and Nico called out, saluting the Romans.

"Hail, children of Lupa." Percy said.

"Hail, children of Chiron." They replied after receiving a telepathic message.

Percy switched to Latin. "Questers?"

The trio nodded.

"Very well. I shall exchange all but Natasha Romanov and Wanda Maximoff. They made a decision and no force on earth will make me change my mind of this. Nico."

Nico snapped his fingers and shadow spit out the recently humanized Guinea Pig, Bruce Banner, Clint Barton and Sam Wilson fell out.

Three were unconscious or dazed but Bruce went pale when he saw Nico who grinned wickedly. "Boo."

Percy gave Nico a bewildered look. "What did you do to the poor human?"

"Father and I removed the bonded beast soul and tossed it into the Pit. After several questions of course."

"Oh. Anyways, Pirate Captain Fury. Wanda and Natasha are staying with us. As for Thor."

Thalia raised her hand and lightning struck, the thunder deafening.

When everyone could see they saw a chained Thor on the ground, Percy leaning over him. "Tell your Father that further trespasses will be punished. Thank you."

"Scarlet Witch and Black Widow too." Fury said.

"And I said no way in hell." Percy said. "They swore an oath and nothing can break it except the snip of thread."

"What the hell does that mean?" Tony asked Jarvis.

"No results."

"How about we all just calm down and discuss this like civilized people." The Patriot said. "Perhaps Natasha and Wanda could speak with us or we them."

Percy considered it, studying the captain for a long time before speaking. "I will allow you and you alone to see them. But I want you to swear to leave in peace and any information you gain not pertaining to the welfare and wishes of Natasha Romanov and Wanda Maximof will never be made known to others by your own hand unless permission has been granted to you by the Olympian Council, and that you will release the three teens currently standing on that ship looking at me upon your return."

No loopholes. Athena said in his head after she finished feeding him his lines.  

"I swear."

"Rodgers! You don't have the authority to make this decision."

Cap ignored him. "But its only fair that you guarantee my safety as well. I want your word that I will walk out with my life, body and Mind intact within one hour."

Percy smiled. "I swear on the Styx to your terms."

Jarvis at that moment went haywire. "Sir. I found a match. Perseus Jackson is referring to one of the five rivers of the Greek Underworld."

"So he's a Greek, like Thor is Norse?"

"Perhaps, sir."

Fury continued to protest as Steve came forward, putting down his shield as a peace offering.

"I liked that shield." Nico said, looking at the age old icon. "It was light and durable. Good for offense too."

"Maybe cabin 9 can make one similar to it." Thalia suggested.

"When this is over I'll ask Leo."

Percy shook the Captain's hand and Steve was surprised at the gentleness. He had been expecting Thor's inhuman grip or Clint's calloused hands and while Percy did have callouses he was still gentle.

"Come, Captain, swear on the Styx to my terms and you will be granted access to my camp.

"Stay true to your word Steve Rodgers, lest the river claim your soul." Nico warned.

"Claim my soul?"

Thalia spoke up as Percy and Steve joined her at the border. "Swearing on the Styx is unlike any other oath. It is unbreakable. To break your word is to have the river refuse you passage until you dissolve into it. No Elysium. No rebirth. Not even punishment. Just, gone. Even the gods cannot go unpunished for breaking their oath."

The look on her face was one of horror and Steve shuddered. "I'll keep my word. I swear on the Styx to your terms."

Thunder shook the sky as the first mortal in a millennium swore the unbreakable oath.

"It is accepted. You are an honorable man, Captain. Dont make us regret this." Thalia said.

Percy put an hand tapped Captain Rodgers on the forehead. "I grant thee the Sight for the duration of one hour."

Rodgers eyes turned sea green and he gasped.

Where before all three had been wearing t-shirts and jeans they were now all in full armor.

Thalia had a bow in her hands, silver armor fitted perfectly over her, circlet glowing with power.

Nico wore armor that seemed to suck the light in, like nothing could escape him, a sword sheathed at his waist.

Percy had on armor the color of his eyes, a blue cape attached to his shoulders. He looked like a general of an ancient army, sword at his hip and trident in his hand.

That was when Steve noticed the actual army.

30 teens that were standing just behind the border became visible as his mind adjusted to the lack of Mist and Steve instinctively took a defensive stance, making the hidden Guardians in full battle armor chuckle.

"You will only be able to see for one hour or until you cross the border again." Percy said. "Come. Natasha is in the Guardian Camp and Wanda is with her cabin. I will send for her." He nodded at a boy with brown hair and a mischievous grin who took off running. "Take him to my tent. Have him meet with Nat and the daughter of Hecate there."

Clarisse stepped up and took his arm. "Lets go."

Steve threw one last look at Percy who was returning to the oak tree with his cousins.

"We shall see you in an hour, Captain. Remember your oath." Percy called back before vanishing over the hill.

Captain America took a breath and started taking in as much as he could.