So tired. Must, Finish, story.

Percy opened a door with four Chinese figures on it.

Inside he saw a forest, with a clearing a little further ahead.

"Sokka! Get out of the bison's mouth!" A teenaged boy said.

Percy closed the door. "Okay. Was that just..."

He decided to try another.

"I carried a watermelon."

"What the Hades?" He decided to try one more.

"May the force be with you."

"Percy!" Clarrisse yelled before he could process this. "Get over here."

Percy flashed to his lieutenant who was standing next to a door covered in flowing script.

"You gotta see this."

She opened the door, flames licking at the cracks. From within a deep voice spoke. "My armor is like tenfold shields, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath, death."

Clarrisse closed the door, glaring at Percy. "Other doors lead to other places. We almost got shot by a nazi earlier."

"What's with the Smaug impersonation?" Jackie asked, coming over. "It was excellent."

Clarrisse opened the door again, revealing the huge dragon.

"Oh dear." Jackie said.

"I think I just saw the Avatar over there." Percy added, jerking his thumb at his door. "And possibly Star Wars."

"We're in the fandom side of Tumblr! I knew it was real!"

Clarrise smacked him with her shield, making Jackie the first demigod victim of such action.

"No." Leia said, "I think we are between the raindrops."

"What do you mean?" Chris asked the daughter of Athena.

"Multiverse theory. Each world is a raindrop, connected by the air. I think we are in the air in the metaphor."

"An astute observation." A deep voice said.

Guardians, Hunter, Death and God suddenly found themselves standing in a half circle around a man made of stars, only visible when he stood in front of door, or looked at you with his golden burning eyes.

"You figured it out much faster then I had even hoped. Well done, Leia of the Guardians. Greatings, Perseus, god of blue food, heroes, tides, times, guinea pigs, cheeseburgers, unfortunate explosions, pegasi and leader of the guardians."

He thought for a moment. "What am I forgetting. Oh, wait. ADHD and Sass."

"Your the god of Guinea pigs?" Clarrisse asked with an unimpressed look.

"You're the god of cheeseburgers?" Leo asked much more enthusiastically.

"You're Chaos, aren't you?" Percy said, trying to change the subject. "Why are we here? Why did you send Loki against your descendants?"

"That's simple." Chaos said, sounding unbearably pleased but no one was sure as he didn't have a face. "I needed help."

"God, capital G, needed help?" Percy said.

Chaos nodded, or at least, Percy thought he nodded. "Yes. You see, there is a saying that there is no such thing as fiction, only history written in the wrong universe."

"Are we a book?" Jessie asked.

"Yes, but-

"Do I have Fangirls?" Leo asked.