Movie night

It wasn't often that Perrie and Alex would have a night alone.

Most of their time was spent either at school,  work or some other extra-curricular activity. This was singing for Perrie and football practice for Alex.

Other times they struggled due to living with another couple who never seem to leave their shared accommodation.

Neither of them can deny that Jesy and Harry are great friends to them but it would be nice if they returned the favour and let Perrie and Alex have some time alone.

The pair of them were estatic when they got the news that Jesy and Harry were going to visit Jesy's parents for the October Holidays meaning Perrie and Alex would have the accommodation to themselves for a whole week.

The first night, Alex sorted some snacks for them to share while Perrie picked out the first movie they would watch.

"You ready?" Perrie smiled as Alex jumped on the couch next to her.

"So ready. It's gonna be nice to watch a whole movie without having to listen to a sex-craved couple getting it on next door." He laughed as Perrie grabbed her favourite fleece from the back of the couch.

Alex pulled her towards him and pressed a quick kiss to her lips.

Perrie leaned forward and grabbed the food, placing it on her lap so it was easier for the both of them to reach.

"So what did you choose?" Alex wondered, grabbing some popcorn and shoving it into his mouth.

"The Greatest Showman!" Perrie laughed before continuing. "Do you even need to ask me that?"

Alex rolled his eyes but he still couldn't help but chuckle at her. "You're so adorable but you're such a nerd. How many times have you actually seen that film?" He asks her.

"Not enough to not watch it again." She smiled as she curled into him on the sofa, pressing the play button on the remote, happy she is watching her currently favourite film with the one she loves.